Mustang for breakfast

grey racer

livin the dream
Timing is everything so they say...sitting in my driveway ready to set out for breakfast and fooling with the xfi
because I'm wantin to go to the track tomorrow night and haven't been since springtime and figured I'd log a blast before going. Finally pull out and as I'm getting to my development exit onto the Highway, I stop and low and behold....a modded out fox body comes along and raps his pipes as he passes by. Two young guys in there 20's I'd say.
It's got huge tires in the rear and skinny's up front, traction bars, black, and it was a nice car !!! I had to laugh cause I had pulled the seat forward and got the mat out of the way and had already primed the alky system in the driveway....:D So I pull onto the hwy and start to track him down and he's not runnin away and doesn't have a clue. I finally get next to him in 3rd gear at about 35mph and I give him the nod to go for it...he goes full throttle and gets about a fender and then it was my turn....well, you all know the rest of the story....it took about 1.5 seconds and he was getting tiny in my rear view mirror. He finally caught up at the stop light about 1/2 mile down the road and they just shook their heads... it's the old story...Geez these Mustangs are a happy meal;)

Timing is everything so they say...sitting in my driveway ready to set out for breakfast and fooling with the xfi
because I'm wantin to go to the track tomorrow night and haven't been since springtime and figured I'd log a blast before going. Finally pull out and as I'm getting to my development exit onto the Highway, I stop and low and behold....a modded out fox body comes along and raps his pipes as he passes by. Two young guys in there 20's I'd say.
It's got huge tires in the rear and skinny's up front, traction bars, black, and it was a nice car !!! I had to laugh cause I had pulled the seat forward and got the mat out of the way and had already primed the alky system in the driveway....:D So I pull onto the hwy and start to track him down and he's not runnin away and doesn't have a clue. I finally get next to him in 3rd gear at about 35mph and I give him the nod to go for it...he goes full throttle and gets about a fender and then it was my turn....well, you all know the rest of the story....it took about 1.5 seconds and he was getting tiny in my rear view mirror. He finally caught up at the stop light about 1/2 mile down the road and they just shook their heads... it's the old story...Geez these Mustangs are a happy meal;)
DAME those RPE motor!!:eek::D