Musclepalooza at LVD on May 24th?

Oh well, they have another one on Labor Day weekend. No way was I going as our area was nailed with downpours.

We got there Saturday morning with the whole Cotton crew. We set up camp and got a couple of runs in. It did spit a little bit but not enough for any long delays. I had a personal best of 9.53 @141. I made it to the semi finals Sunday, but broke out on a 9.56 dial with that 9.53. The guys who won Pinks All Out Englishtown were there and recognized me, stopped to say hello and shoot the breeze. We had an awesome time and it was great to catch up with the Buick brothers and sisters:). It's amazing all of the Cotton's customers are just like a big family, and thats just how we get treated by the Cotton's. I truely can't thank Jack and Lorrie enough for everything they did for our family. They made the whole weekend even better with their hospitality and kindness.

I have pics and video which I will post up later tonight. Does anyone else have any pics or videos?

Sad to say but theres no Labor Day event this year at LVD!!At least no Musclepalooza! Next one is in Englishtown I think! Craig

We got there Saturday morning with the whole Cotton crew. We set up camp and got a couple of runs in. It did spit a little bit but not enough for any long delays. I had a personal best of 9.53 @141. I made it to the semi finals Sunday, but broke out on a 9.56 dial with that 9.53. The guys who won Pinks All Out Englishtown were there and recognized me, stopped to say hello and shoot the breeze. We had an awesome time and it was great to catch up with the Buick brothers and sisters:). It's amazing all of the Cotton's customers are just like a big family, and thats just how we get treated by the Cotton's. I truely can't thank Jack and Lorrie enough for everything they did for our family. They made the whole weekend even better with their hospitality and kindness.

I have pics and video which I will post up later tonight. Does anyone else have any pics or videos?

How much boost/timing?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGs1SqnNO3A[/YOUTUBE] My buddy from Canada, (toofastforyou). Took this video.

Thanks Claude!