Musclepalooza at LVD on May 24th?

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Anyone going up?? Went last year and it was pretty good. Car show was packed and lots of good racing.

i'll be there probaby racing my we4 w/vt plates

great show have been 8 so far and i have probably been to 6 of them

my buddy craig and his buddy tony are planning on bring their tr's

i mentioned it to aj he seemed interested

jack cotton is usually there

86 Grand will pull up and show up.
Then hittin' Hooters to get some wings & things!!!
Should be a great day for all GN lovers!!

how much to just get in and watch?

I would love to go out but my car is getting painted thursday & won't be in service.

Plus if I bring member Pronto he can't last more than 2 hrs in the car :rolleyes: LOL!

how much to just get in and watch?

I would love to go out but my car is getting painted thursday & won't be in service.

Plus if I bring member Pronto he can't last more than 2 hrs in the car :rolleyes: LOL!

probably $10

leave him at home and bring somebody else there is a great mix of cars something for everybody

You mean you really don't have a car that could make it all the way there and back! I can last fine in the car, my back is feeling much better lately. It's a 3 hour ride right? Last time we went to LVD it POURED out. Looks like Sunday would be good weather.

Weather Sunday looks iffy, make sure you check to see if the show is postponed to Monday before you make the long trek to LVD.:eek:

Just checked Hemmings website and says show is on BUT going thru some pretty good T-storms down here on the shore of CT so the GN will be staying dry in the garage. They are even saying flash floods possible in this area. Good luck if they are having the show.:rolleyes:

Remember back in the days when I was president of a local car club and had to make the decision to postpone our annual car show. Not easy to do,:smile:

No and it sounds like it was a good thing we didn't...

I Went. It Was A Few Short Rain Delay's. The F.a.s.t Class Was Cool To See. A Good Amount Of Nice Cars In The Show Area. A Bunch Of Turbo Buick's. One Ran 9.50 And Another Ran 9.30. One Of The Fast Ones Was From Quebec. There Was Also A Stock Gn Car Running 14's And A Guy From My Area Running In The 11's. All In All It Was A Good Time. I Like That Track. I Was Watching A Friends 68 Camaro Stick Car Launch From Behind. It Was Cool To See. Lifting The Front Tires In First And Almost As High When He Shifted Second.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F.A.S.T. CLASS IS. IT STANDS FOR Factory Appearing Stock Tire. THERE WERE TWIN 69? CORVETTES RUNNING IN THE 10 AND 11 SECOND RANGE ON OLD POLY GLASS TIRES. ITS UNBELIEVEABLE THAT THEY HOOK UP. I REMEMBER STEALING MY FATHERS 67 CAMARO BACK WHEN I WAS ABOUT 14 AND IT HAD A SET OF THOSE OLD POLYGLASS TIRES. MAN DID THAT THING LIKE TO SPIN THOSE. I WOULD NEVER THINK TO TRY AND HOOK UP WITH A SET. THERE WERE SOME COOL HEMI CARS THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE RIGHT OUT OF THE FACTORY. IT WAS LIKE A TRIP BACK IN TIME. I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE THE CHANCE BACK IN THE DAY TO SEE THOSE MUSCLE CARS RUN LIKE THEY USED TO. SO THIS WAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. I WILL MOST LIKELY RETURN NEXT YEAR.

i went and got there around 11 am the whole place was packed we parked across the street and it was tough to find a parking spot.