MTV & G-BODY Cars

LUDY DOES

Ludicuris, or whatever, does have a song naming the cars, not the whole song. Do not know the name of song but the chorus is sign your name in the street. Talking about spinning and racing. He did alot of stuff for the Fast and Furious sound track and starred in it too.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Recently our local newspaper did an article on drugdealers using old american cars of the 80's AS THEY PUT IT. Because they attract less attention when they come around to deliver the goods.. That way they blend in as what the users drive.:eek:

thats true. one night some friends and i drove my GN thru the ghetto at like 3 am. it got a dump and black tint. a guy on a bicycle kept flashing his flashlight at me. i asked my dad ( a cop) what that meant and he said he prob wanted to buy drugs from me. they prob thought i was a dea;er beacause i drove a nicer g-body

I swear every single black person I have seen has asked me if I wanted to sell my car, everyone. When I first got my car I was driving downtown someone asked if I would sell it for 10k, I just bought it for 8k. Then two other times at a gas station and once when I was stopped at a red light.

My Monte was stolen. What an awefull feeling too :( even worse when you see the damage some NIMROD can afflect to your car in 1 day. :(

I hear ya...I had an '84 Hurst/Olds stolen and stripped almost to the frame. Soon after I got the T I'm sitting at a light and two skeezy lookin wannbe thugs in a clapped out Monte start askin me if I wanna sell the Buick. I say no, they go on and on about how they want one like it blah blah blah..I took the long way home through two neighborhoods that day just to be sure

Originally posted by y-hate
That was a Orange and Black cutlass in Luda`s video on twentys, also i seen a Red GN on Chingys video...and Daz Dillenger has a GN all thru his video, driving it, doing a donut....awsome video

Daz Dillenger- "In California", that video is sweet. His bright blue astroroof GN is really nice. All the black trim, emblems, full stock interior, etc. The only thing is, I think it has a SBC in it, thus the Chevy Bowtie front plate.:rolleyes:

Man, where I work, I see at least 20 G bodies a day rolling by in various conditions. Ill just say there a few that are really "nice", even though they got the 20s or 22s on them. Either way, they are clean cars, its nice to see them rolling around.