MT ET Steet price through the roof!

TurboBuRick

Staff member
Just a few years ago they were 150 now 225!? (n) Nittos are 175. Sounds like price gouging to me...:cautious:

I don't remember them being under 190 a tire to the door in the last seven years. At one point I bought three pair and there was a gap in production and I was able to sell them for 250 each

To add insult to injury I had my tire guy get them for me. He has always treated me right and beat industry prices. Not this time. 575 out the door. I'm still nursing my hole....

To bad Nittos don't hook like Mickeys.

I remember the shortage as well. I bought a couple sets to have spares. Should have bought a couple more.

Rick

I bought a car last year with MT ETs on it; a few days later the guy called me back and asked if I wanted to sell the tires....:LOL:

I just got a set of 255/60/16 MT's from amazon for 486 to my door gotta pay to play lol

Just got a set of 295/55/15 ET Streets to my door for $471 from Summit. They have been creaping up a little over the years but have not noticed a sudden jump.

I just got a set of 255/60/16 MT's from amazon for 486 to my door gotta pay to play lol
I bought a set of those last Summer for $415 shipped through ebay. Guess I'm gonna stop using them on the street. I recently bought a set of 255/50/16 BFG DR's for my GTA's for $300 shipped just for street use. If you want M&H's, forget it, $250+ each :eek:.

Wonder if the mt rebate last year us driving the price this year. Only paid 175-180 per tire including shipping with the rebate

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just got a set of 295/55/15 ET Streets to my door for $471 from Summit. They have been creaping up a little over the years but have not noticed a sudden jump.

I picked up a set 255/60/15 ET Street Radials from summit a few weeks ago as well. $414 to my door

Mccormack racing. Got 2 new mickey ET streets delivered to my door for $450. 255 50 16s. Came in 3 days too.

Mccormack racing. Got 2 new mickey ET streets delivered to my door for $450. 255 50 16s. Came in 3 days too.

Likewise with Summit. $414.10 to my door, free shipping over $99. Had them in 3-4 days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If it makes anyone feel any better. I spent 1500 on tires for my truck. The 456 through amazon for the mickey et streets felt a lot better.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

THIS IS WHY WHEN SOME JACKASS ASK ME TO LITE THEM UP. I ASK THEM FOR $500.00 AND THEY JUST DONT GET IT .

It was the first thing the kid at the tire store said when I was leaving. I said you should of asked before I took the old ones off. LOL!

I just bought 1 mt 275/60/15 from summit easier to swallow $235 shipped and one time than $470. Ordering the 2nd in a week or 2