Mr. Clarks Oct 08 ZDDP 1st Annual Event!

Dyno

Hey, The Guy Operating The Dyno Was Part Of The R.c .entourage From The Great City Of Pittsburgh Pa. Jason. Jason Has One Of The Cleanest,lowest Mileage Gn's In Our Area,and It Kicks Butt. He Is One Of The Upcomming Great Tuners In Our Area. Jason Did A Fine Job On The Dyno.. Thanks Jason....

thanks for having us Richard Clark and the others who made this event happen but the biggest thanks goes out to Richard.thanks for helping me with my powermaster to Richard.
heres a pic of the turbo sheild being signed by RC will post up more pics later

thanks to clint for getting this pic

Two of the guys that were also running the Dyno with Jason were Dale Snyder (my hubby) and Michael Davis (aka Phoenix_400). I can't think of the older gentleman's name who was there on Saturday (sorry!) Way to go guys and great job!

Two of the guys that were also running the Dyno with Jason were Dale Snyder (my hubby) and Michael Davis (aka Phoenix_400). I can't think of the older gentleman's name who was there on Saturday (sorry!) Way to go guys and great job!

Sending you a PM...

K.

This was an awesome weekend ! Not only did I get to race, and talk shop, it was in my home town with friends and family. thanks to all that made it happen, esp. Richard for opening his place up for us. BIG THANKS to Jack Cotton !! We Decided to start the dyno pulls Fri. night since we got rained out at the track so we loaded my 109 block/ported ironed head white t on the dyno Fri. night and after 5 pulls and a few key stokes on the computer by jack we netted 560 hp and 575 tq !! Can't wait to get some heads for this thing ! u da man jack !

I had a great time meeting a lot of the big names in our small niche of the automotive world. Many thanks to Richard Clark for letting us use his place for this gathering and thanks to Clint and my other family in the GM_Turbo six group for getting the ball rolling last year that led to this event and made it a reality. Thanks to the vendors who came out and showed their support of our cars and a special thanks to Shane for keeping this forum alive and giving us a place to sound off.

I had a great time although I do hate that I missed the track action and seeing some fast Buicks (and a couple of Sy/Ty's and a TTA) lay down the law of boost. I was able to catch a few of the tech sessions and it is easy to see that these guys are knowledgeable and have a real love for what they do and I appreciate them for trying to teach someone slower than them how to be faster like them.

It was something to actually meet the people in the flesh that I've only seen in the media. Almost made me "as giddy as a school girl" (thankfully, I'm way too :cool: to ask for autographs). No need to list the names cause if you were there, then you know :biggrin: , if you weren't then :tongue: . Maybe next time.

B.T.W. I would like to mention another person that was there that some of us might not have been aware of. He was not there as a vendor or a factory representative, he was there as a car guy. His name is Butch Cox. Butch is a regional sales manager for Royal Purple. I spent some time talking with him and I thought it was cool that he came to hang out with us and wasn't on the clock. He's fairly new to our community but well aware of our cars. He told me about the respect that GNs get in the automotive world and that when R.P. found out a GN is going to be in F.F. 4 with Vin Diesel his company started looked into being a film sponser where before they wanted nothing to do with it. (See, nobody thought anything good would come from a GN being in a FF movie :smile: .) I know Royal Purple products are not Buick specific but I still would like to thank him and his company for supporting our hobby with quality products.

Attachments

• DSC08058.jpg
    DSC08058.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC08074.jpg
    DSC08074.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC08094.JPG
    DSC08094.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC08105.JPG
    DSC08105.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 256
I want to thank Mr Clark, Clint, the Kirbans and all the vendors involved in putting on the absolutely top notch, excellent and fun-filled weekend of turbo Buick goodness! It was a wonderful experience to see all he had there. Those GNX's were amazing to see - 5.7 miles on the odometer!!
Thank you to all the vendors who showed up with their wares and the very informative tech sessions they gave.
If you're doing it again next year, Lord willing, I'll be there.

Luc