MPE integral wastegated 3" mandrel bent downpipes?

Mease Performance

Performance Fabrication/Supporting Vendor
http://community.webshots.com/album/68429169WJMQCZ

see above, this is what we currently offer...

HOW MUCH INTEREST do we have to make a stainless version:confused: :cool: :confused:

Pricing for the stainless version will be in the vicinity of $400.00 with the straight test pipe....ALSO, this pipe MUST BE two piece, there will be no way to get it in the vehicle without pulling the motor if it were one piece!!! (had 100 questions aleready on that one LOL!):D

Yes we will do a group purchase on these, BUT...there WILL BE A WAIT!!!!!

thanks!

<KM@>MPE

Exactly what I wanted a couple years ago. Instead I have an awesome Lee Thompson 3"DP and a $500 Innovative gate. I wish this was available years ago to save me the cost of the gate. With that being said I have seen your service record with my dad Stan and his stretch intercooler and stainless downpipe that took over a year to arrive. Screwing with people like that will bite you in the ass like this lost sale.

I'm a little newhere, does this pipe work with the stock wastegate? Any modifications to install beyond changing converter or testpipe as it may be? Thanks, Kevin

downpipes:

Cool84: Yes your pop did wait for his downpipe, as well as 150 other people did at the time, we cant help that a $225,000 machine broke and everyone had to wait.......Your pop had his intercooler in two weeks...... Then when he finally did recieve his downpipe, says we put the O2 bung in the wrong location, so we sent him a brand new pipe to replace it. "Like father like son" : no I wouldnt want to deal with you either...sorry :( and like everyone else says, "dont take it personal"

Kevin, these pipes use the stock or an adjustable stock wastegate actuator, they bolt in place of the stock wastegate elbow, and remove the restriction. When you order the pipe, it will include your choice of test pipe or cat....test pipes are for OFF ROAD USE ONLY.

Here is what the various pipes look like:

http://www.measeperformance.com/tb/tb_exh.html

thank you

<KM@MPE>

You know there's more to the story here. I could bring it out if you would like. And no, I don't take it personal, it wasn't my money that was on the line.

Ok, please bear with me, I'm a complete novice here but learning by the day............been buildin SBC's all my life but this is a little diffrent :p . So the cast elbow is removed and the puck is located in the flange of the downpipe? Anyone have a pic of one installed. Looks awesome!!! Think I'd better start saving my pennies today :D

Downpipe

yes these pipes replace the stock cast iron elbow....the wastegate is integrated into the downpipe flange, the flanges are waterjet cut from .750" thick billet stainless and the shaft is bushed into the flange. The pucks are machined from Inconel 600 material.

thanks, <KM@MPE>:cool: