MPE Atco Raceway rental?

Mease Performance

Performance Fabrication/Supporting Vendor
we are looking at renting the track for perhaps one saturday, need to know how many locals would be interested in the meet, Jack Cotton should also be attending dependent on his schedule.

Would be a great time to come check out CPP and MPE products, shoot the ****, and be able to make some passes.

Free burgers! LOL:D

Post if interested, and we will get pricing.

thanks!

<KM>@MPE

good luck Keith.. Its next to impossable to get Joe Sway to agree on a Saturday rental.. I have friends who rent Atco all the time (in fact there was a rental yesterday) and they all tell me that that are happy to get a weekday.. Id go to watch if you could pull it off.. :)

I'll be there as soon as my new roll bar gets in the car.:) All joking aside, I would definitely try to be there. I'll post this over on the magna site as well to build interest.

weekend/day

You're right Frank, its DEFINITELY a lot easier to get a weekday, though if we can get a weekend, it would be on a "test and tune" day....

<KM>

Mease check your e-mail, Jerry's been trying to contact you for a week.... wants to see about a 3.5" DP for his friend....

I'd prefer a mid-week Buick/TTA only rental myself.

Especially since I won't be working much anymore. :D

I'd even bring the "Mease" car. ;)

How crowded is a saturday test and tune day?

I would be interested, but would want to see what else Atco schedules for the day. I swore I would never return to that track after the Buick vs Ford shootout in March. He over booked motorcycles and junior dragsters on the same day. Took all day just to get in two time trials. Had my first official run at 4:00pm.
I won, but left without finishing my other runs, as I was told my second run would be around 7:00pm...After arriving at 8:30 am ?

I was P*^%% off at the overbooking and general disorganization of the track..
Have you considered Maple Grove ???

Keith Myself and Nick will go. Just call the house and let us know when and we are there. :D

I'd be interested, but as others had mentioned... what else would be going on that day? It seems like that past couple times I've been to ATCO I've ended up waiting FOREVER to run. The last time (Buick vs. Mustang) I got 3 runs in 6 hours!

Let us know.

-Banning.

rental

If it has to be a weekday, so be it....have to speak with JS, owner.

Jack Cotton, Eric Schertz, and myself will deifinitely be showing, along with our crowd of about 50 guys.

this will be US ONLY, no other vehicles will be there, we are trying to get sat, but if its a weekday, no problem.

<KM>

I was told if you have over 12 cars it becomes an official 'event' and the price goes up and the state police come as well as the amblence.. Also roll bars are in effect and no one is alowed near the starting line.. Under 13 cars, no cops, no amblence, rollbars and you can stand next to the car as it launching:)

Sign me up (as said above) Sooner the better putting my trans back in my car with the new convertor on fri.
Otto
i like the smaller number of cars myself, But my car is legal for the times it runs:D

Keith....Sign me up also If its going to be a weekend thing,Not sure if I can make a weekday event,Depends...Need to do some major tuning on the car anyway...:D

me and travis are still interested keith.any day is fine.my car will be ready again very shortly.let us know.

thank,nick

I'm interested too. However, I can't make a committment unless I know the day. Weekday preferred over a Saturday. Hey, I have some vacation time coming.:D

Your suppose to contact Nick Micale with your problem with a vendor and not post your complaints on this board.
Artie
* Back to the track rental.