MPE Atco Raceway rental?

1FASTV6

Thanks for the information. I have emailed Nick. I apologize for posting here, just very frustrated.

Thanks Again

Keith

I'll be there! Just let me know when!! If someone wants to bring a grill, I'll cook the burgers:cool: ! Seriously....when we get a rough # of people going, I can get us burgers at cost ( I'm a Kitchen Manager for Outback Steakhouse). Hmmm...... Do I sense a future Event here..."1st Annual Buicks & Burgers Shootout";) . Sounds like a blast!

Derek

Originally posted by EFFNQWKWE4
I'll be there! Just let me know when!! If someone wants to bring a grill, I'll cook the burgers:cool: ! Seriously....when we get a rough # of people going, I can get us burgers at cost ( I'm a Kitchen Manager for Outback Steakhouse). Hmmm...... Do I sense a future Event here..."1st Annual Buicks & Burgers Shootout";) . Sounds like a blast!

Derek

Cool Idea. :cool:

Has a time or date been confirmed for this. I have been watching this thread and haven't seen anything yet. This way I could get everything in order to make it there.

Originally posted by 1of1547
Has a time or date been confirmed for this. I have been watching this thread and haven't seen anything yet. This way I could get everything in order to make it there.

:confused: :confused:

Not yet he's working on it.

Saturdays ain't easy!

Obviously there's demand. :)

Burgers sound real good too. :cool:

track rental

workin on it workin on it!

Patience My friends.......come and see, maybe I'll bring a podium, stick it in the back of my truckbed and tell everyone what patience is all about!:eek: :D .....now that truly would be hilarious coming from me :eek: Then I teach Jack Cotton and Eric Schertz how to weld!!!:eek: :D :D

Oh boy its gonna be a blast....we also need some time to produce the actual products and "stock" to show at the meet, as well as some goods for JC, and schertz....

Hows a raffle sound for a free downpipe/INTTR1, and or Sheetmetal plenum/TB????? $1 a ticket maybe? should we do the raffle on the BB, or at the meet?

take care!

<KM@>MPE

Re: track rental

Originally posted by Mease Performance
Hows a raffle sound for a free downpipe/INTTR1, and or Sheetmetal plenum/TB????? $1 a ticket maybe? should we do the raffle on the BB, or at the meet? <KM@>MPE

If you do the raffle via this BB, please have it directed to someone's e-mail that will handle it.

Will be glad to have a "sticky post" to announce it and give directions, or a link, to the person handling it.

Good deal, Nick!!!

what do ya guys think? raffle?

Sorry we're not raffling headers:D Good try Neil :eek: :D

<KM>@MPE

can we trade the DP for a hotair DP if we win:D

i dont know how youll raffle on here unless you do paypal or something.....either way ill take a few tickets and Ill definatly be at the track....