Moving to southern Illinois

Keith,I have no worries that you will just represent the Buick community in the DSM area with no problem. May see you on the Power Tour this year. Take Care. Doug

You know the Turbo Farm West HRPT plans are underway.....PM me a phone # when you get steeled so we can meet up on the Power Tour!!

Guys...FWIW,

Those of you that get to meet Doug in person, I will tell you this:

You won't meet a nicer guy anytime soon. I could BS with this guy for hours. Great guy with a Bad ass GN.

GOOD LUCK!!

Is this the guy who showed up at your house after we had all been drinking and making asses of ourselves? If so, it's easy to see why he's relocating. :eek::eek:

Sorry Doug. We are totally immature and have no business getting together. :) And that IS a bad ass GN. :cool:

bob

Is this the guy who showed up at your house after we had all been drinking and making asses of ourselves? If so, it's easy to see why he's relocating. :eek::eek:

Sorry Doug. We are totally immature and have no business getting together. :) And that IS a bad ass GN. :cool:

bob
Different guy, Bob.....that was Slowburn65...However, you are right....we have absolutely no buisness getting together....never seems to end well....see you in February!! :)

MOVED AND STILL GETTING SETTLED IN SOUTHERN ILLINOIS. HAVEN'T BROUGHT MY BUICK HOME YET. MY SHOP SHOULD BE FINISHED BY THE END OF THE MONTH. SURE WILL BE NICE TO HAVE A SHOP AGAIN. WOULD STILL LIKE TO GET TOGETHER WITH BUICK GUYS . LET ME KNOW WHERE TO MEET AND I'LL BE THEIR. THANKS DOUG

I will watch this forum for meeting up. I just got back into the TRs after 3.5 years out, and had 3 TRs over 9 years prior to that. I missed BG the last 2 years but went the 9 before that. I live in Paris, IL. I was the guy that sold Jeremy the NA gray 85 Limited.

MOVED AND STILL GETTING SETTLED IN SOUTHERN ILLINOIS. HAVEN'T BROUGHT MY BUICK HOME YET. MY SHOP SHOULD BE FINISHED BY THE END OF THE MONTH. SURE WILL BE NICE TO HAVE A SHOP AGAIN. WOULD STILL LIKE TO GET TOGETHER WITH BUICK GUYS . LET ME KNOW WHERE TO MEET AND I'LL BE THEIR. THANKS DOUG
I grew up on a farm right between Marissa and Sparta - at the Tilden T. Although I haven't lived in S. IL for quite some time I can give you the scoop on pretty much anything. You'll be able to hook up with some Buick guys in the Belleville area. Where exactly is your shop located?