Moving to southern Illinois

D.PHILLIPS

:)Just bought a acerage between Marisa and Sparta IL. Will be moving in in mid Feb. Hope the weather stays nice. Any Buick guys in this area???????????????? Doug

This area is not too far from St Louis and there is a group of guys that meet monthly. David Day is from around there, he has a pretty nice car and won Turbo Hot Street at BG this past year.

There are several of us in the area. Bobby Don has two he races and a very low mile one that stays in the garage. Kent Buckles has a very nice show car that has been in a few Magazines . I have one I run TSO with and play at I57 drag strip .

I keep forgetting about Kent.......:rolleyes: maybe I just don't want him to park next to me at a car show.
I use to take 1st. at most of them.:biggrin:

Nice area of the country..................Too bad it's still within the Il state line..

Buick day at I57 ? I can talk to Scott . Buicks at Benton 2012. I said I would never go back to Gateway but maybe the new owners will run it better.

Hey welcome, maybe few time a year you can come up north a little, there are bunch of us in the Chicago area!

Prasad

I'm in the Ham not too far north Brad knows the way. Ronnie has a good point I have only been here in the communist state for a couple years. Some good guys around here I am told, Brad and DDay I have known a long time. Maybe we need to all meet up before spring somewhere. I would like to put some faces with names myself.

Welcome just the same. Dave

:)Just bought a acerage between Marisa and Sparta IL. Will be moving in in mid Feb. Hope the weather stays nice. Any Buick guys in this area???????????????? Doug

WHAAAAAAAAAT?????? You're killin me Doug!! You can't leave me alone in the DSM area!! :eek:

J/K brotha!! Good luck in your relocation, and I hope to meet up again soon. Take care! ---Keith

Guys...FWIW,

Those of you that get to meet Doug in person, I will tell you this:

You won't meet a nicer guy anytime soon. I could BS with this guy for hours. Great guy with a Bad ass GN.

GOOD LUCK!!

Keith,I have no worries that you will just represent the Buick community in the DSM area with no problem. May see you on the Power Tour this year. Take Care. Doug