Moving Radar

I agree. That would be tragic....:biggrin: He certainly entertains me with those stories.
Chicken has a loyal following & he's been good for business. Thats one of the reasons I practically force discount speed parts on him. It's funny to watch him break out in a sweat when I wave a bigger turbo or roller cam in his face. He starts turning a shade of red & stutters. I also get pressured from spoolfool defending his antics. It's like their related ( or maybe something more ) He's another piece of work constantly burning me for free lunch's & so it goes!

He is definately a moving advertisment for you Lou. Even at 100 mph, I mean 80.... after he slowed down of course.:p

I was pulled over by a motor cop about 2 weeks ago. The one day I leave my wallet at home. Got to JB, ordered food and found out I had left my wallet. So I speed home and the motorcycle cop clocks me going 54 in a 40mph zone..... So after he pulls me over I find out I have no wallet, no drivers license, expired insurance card, and I was speeding. After giving him the "magic phrase" he ends up giving me a warning for the speed (even wrote it on the ticket) a warning on the "no proof of insurance" and a ticket for the "driving without a license" which costs $0 but I have to go to court for it. What a dick!:mad: ... but anyways, since Ive known the "magic phrase" I have avoided 3 speeding tickets (2 buy motorcycle cops), 2 illegal tint tickets, and 2 no proof of insurance tickets. I did get an illegal tint fix it ticket which I had signed off by a "buddy" but thats about it.......

and the "magic Phrase" is??

surely I hope its not "I think your cute sir!":biggrin:

Just consider the guy lucky he didnt ask to pop the hood

Under the hood it intentionally looks relatively stock, so not much for him to start getting excited about there.
But if he would have leaned down a smidge and looked under my passenger door, he could have seen the exhaust dump where my cat is supposed to be....:eek:

Chicken has a loyal following & he's been good for business. Thats one of the reasons I practically force discount speed parts on him. It's funny to watch him break out in a sweat when I wave a bigger turbo or roller cam in his face. He starts turning a shade of red & stutters. I also get pressured from spoolfool defending his antics. It's like their related ( or maybe something more ) He's another piece of work constantly burning me for free lunch's & so it goes!

Very true...speed parts are very exciting:D

As for spoolfool2...he's just a good pal....but....he does have perty hair....;)

My biggest hope is that meanchicken doesn't get soft & stop posting all them kills.

Still STRONG LIKE BULL!

I even beat up on a custom bike yesterday. It was one of those ones with the car sized tire on the back. He started it, so I finished it. It was a nice looking bike, but not very fast.

...and the day before my ticket, I went after a Gixxer 650 from a light. I kept it pretty close. He only got me by one of my fenders.....that's a very low 11 second bike...high 10's if the rider is good.

Tim sorry about your misfortune,We all know that it was a set up but maybe this will cheer you up.My prayers are with you. YouTube - chicken dance

Dam Chicken! U got some moves.

I'm somewhat impressed, maybe you shoulda done that for the CHP,
I'm sure he would of cut you some slack.
now I see why Lou helps you like he does, or maybe Lou is branching out from sheep to include chickens!:eek:

Ya...I can't believe that video is still around after all these years.

I wouldn't have been able to do it for the Chippy...he would have assumed I was on PCP and then got all Rodney King Craaaazy on me...clubbed me, tazed me, manipulated my joints painfully and then pepper sprayed me just for good measure.

...I just can't get in the mood without the lights, disco ball and lazers.....and I gotta have my back up singers too...
Also helps to listen to the Bee gee's greatest hits before I go out on stage...:redface:

I love the viedo lou i was laughing my a$$ off. Meanchicken if i was your wife i would put you on time out sonny.

Al

Ya...I can't believe that video is still around after all these years.

I wouldn't have been able to do it for the Chippy...he would have assumed I was on PCP and then got all Rodney King Craaaazy on me...clubbed me, tazed me, manipulated my joints painfully and then pepper sprayed me just for good measure.

...I just can't get in the mood without the lights, disco ball and lazers.....and I gotta have my back up singers too...
Also helps to listen to the Bee gee's greatest hits before I go out on stage...:redface:
I don't know if chickens have balls but if you had any you should of just floored it & left that cop in the dust. But you pussed out & pulled over. You could of been on TV & be even more famous. Again you have let us down .

Time to buy a good radar detector. I've got a Beltronics STi Driver and I can pick off moving radar miles away.

Time to buy a good radar detector. I've got a Beltronics STi Driver and I can pick off moving radar miles away.
Only if the Radar unit is ON. Otherwise he will just activate it as soon as he sees ur car. At that point its too late.

I don't know if chickens have balls but if you had any you should of just floored it & left that cop in the dust. But you pussed out & pulled over. You could of been on TV & be even more famous. Again you have let us down .

My McNuggets are still very much in tact, thank you.:cool:

Considering I was on Santiago Canyon Road and headed in the direction of the CHP Call Center at the junction of 241/261 just a few miles ahead, and there are only two paths out of Santiago Canyon...forward where all his buddies were at eating donuts at the call center on the other end of the can and string they all have in their cars, and back in the direction he was coming from in hot pursuit...I only had one other option...pick up enough speed and drive onto Irvine Lake and try to hydroplane across...

Last I checked...Bricks sink much better than they float...

So I just waited and took my whoopin':rolleyes:

I agree. Although, with Chickens luck this would have been his outcome.....:eek: YouTube - Birmingham Police Beating Video

Ouch!:eek:

My McNuggets are still very much in tact, thank you.:cool:

Considering I was on Santiago Canyon Road and headed in the direction of the CHP Call Center at the junction of 241/261 just a few miles ahead, and there are only two paths out of Santiago Canyon...forward where all his buddies were at eating donuts at the call center on the other end of the can and string they all have in their cars, and back in the direction he was coming from in hot pursuit...I only had one other option...pick up enough speed and drive onto Irvine Lake and try to hydroplane across...

Last I checked...Bricks sink much better than they float...

So I just waited and took my whoopin':rolleyes:

Ouch!:eek:

nice right by my house, thanks tim! hahaha

nice right by my house, thanks tim! hahaha

Yes...I'll be making a deposit into your towns coffers.

They've been speed trapping back there big time these last few weeks....I really shoulda known better and actually have been behaving back there...but mis dos amigo's doing 45 in a 55 just had to be dealt with proper....so when the passing section came....I nailed it and buzzed their ears (there's an ear buzzing rule ya know...:biggrin:)...then left my foot in it way too long to make a point that, "Hey...did you know you can go really, reeeeeally fast back here." and then as I was slowing back down... :eek: DOH!!!! Where did the car with all the pretty lights come from????

He certainly entertains me with those stories.

ya I have read enuff of his "stories" to see the writing on the wall :eek: They are goin to get ya sooner or later.. I am sure most of us have "been there and done it":wink:. some learn from it..some don't :p I can't understand what the crying is about :confused: