Moving on to better things

CGASTON

TE45A w/ HD 18# actuator (Around 450-550 miles and no more than 20psi run through it) - $650 + shipping

Clint

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 220
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 207
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Put me 1st in line for this:
Caspers 14v powered CCCI harness adapter - $45 + shipped
Does it come complete with relay, nothing cut or tampered with, and it is for a Turbo Buick?? Is that a shipped price??

Hi Clint, how ya doing? I'll take the hot wire kit, and the boost gauge controller and wide band pending pics/ or part #'s

Hi Clint, how ya doing? I'll take the hot wire kit, and the boost gauge controller and wide band pending pics/ or part #'s

Troy, PM me your number..... I will get you pics and I will call you about the items.... Nice to hear from ya..... Thought that you disappeared....

Put me 1st in line for this:
Caspers 14v powered CCCI harness adapter - $45 + shipped
Does it come complete with relay, nothing cut or tampered with, and it is for a Turbo Buick?? Is that a shipped price??

Your first...... PM me your number and I will text you pics when I get home this evening from my College class.. Plus shipping

great seller her and fast shipper. Do not be afraid of buying parts from Clint......he is on of the good ones...

Are these still pending/sold or are they still available? What part #s are they?

AEM Boost gauge and controller w/ digital display - $115 + shipping (Sale pending on TurboTroy)
AEM WB with digital display - $135 + shipping (Sale pending on TurboTroy)