Movie : Felon

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
I finally saw a decent movie the other night after watching like (10) horrible new releases in a row. I thought Val Kilmer did a pretty good acting job and played a interesting character. You guys might want to check it out:

Felon (2008)

I watched Gran Torino and thought it was really good, seven pounds with will smith sucked, bedtime stories with adam sandler was pretty good(kids show)
and the day the earth stood still was alright.
The curious case of benjamin button was really long, but i stuck with it.... Pretty good show if you ask me, just long but very interesting. No real low spots in the movie. watch-movie.net movie25.com supernovatube.com ovguide.com

How would you rate the movie? Looks like it got 9.5 out of 10.... Might have to watch it here shortly

BW

I wish that I had bought this one. Of course the last (3-4) movies I bought thinking they were gonna be good suked. I would rate this movie a solid 7.5 -8.0 outta 10.

Its the kinda movie anyone can relate to because the circumstances could happen to any of us. Percieving what he did at the time of the crime he was definately in the right. I lot of Police departments might see it in a different light.

Not that I agree what happened to him. I think he was justified in his actions but I have personally seen similar instances happen to very good, hard working people in my line of work. Not fair, but true.

I've seen Felon, it's a great movie and a real eye opener. I'm sure there are a few people in prison in similar situations. It's a shame!

Bryan if you haven't already seen it, check out '
Mum & Dad', it's no Oscar winner, but it's sick, lots of gore. I saw it at Watch-Movies.net. Check it out and let me know what you think, Nelson. :D