Motor's FINALLY done

L8TRH8R

Took these on July,22 the car has been down since May 2009 so I'm VERY excited to get it back in the next few days!!!

Attachments

• New motor 001.jpg
    New motor 001.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,795
  • New motor 002.jpg
    New motor 002.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,791
  • New motor 003.jpg
    New motor 003.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,794
  • New motor 004.jpg
    New motor 004.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,790
Sweet another limited on the boards with a built motor :D chrome trim to :).... what is the combo going to be?

Stock block RJC girdled, 212/212 roller, stock forged Eagle crank, BHJ internal, Eagle rods, Diamond 8.5:1 pistons, GN1's outta the box, T&D 1:65's, port matched intake, Precision billet wheel 6765 JB, 79lb. injectors, Razor's dual kit, ATR 3inch DP and headers, FAST XFI, Extreme 200R4 stage III trans, custom Denny's driveline, Moser's etc, etc, etc....

Thanks! It's been a real test of patience for me and the hit on the savings was a MAJOR one :eek: !!!! Thanks to my wife for being so understanding during this whole process.... Now she's thinking she needs a convertible Chevelle!!!!!!!!:eek:

...and the hit on the savings was a MAJOR one :eek: !!!! Thanks to my wife for being so understanding during this whole process....

Looking Nice!!;) My MAJOR HIT = $11,xxx and I only got Iron Heads. Not even the nice pretty ones you have. I told the wife it was only a light re-build. :eek: Overnight it morphed into a Stroker.Shhh!! I'm still tyring to figure out how to tell her why this light re-build had cost so much. :confused: Thank goodness I have a loving and understanding wife as well.:cool:

I just hope I did it right this time because it won't be another...

Pretty much the same here. Just got to the point where I was ready to have a ready to build one to KEEP. As far as the amount spent thus far all I can say is :eek: It's my second TR so I know the drill! :tongue:

motor

me too, my light rebuild turned into an iron headed weber racing stroker, and whoever builds one of these, will not be dissapointed. This 218-212 roller cam works well on the street and this engine never gets above 170 degrees in traffic on a 100degree summer day. Perfectly streetable and it will fly.

Car is done and ready to come home and get tuned! Now, if only it would stop raining so I could go get it and bring it home!!! :mad: After 17 months away from home I'm more then ready to get this thing! Will post more pix and results ASAP. After reading a recent post I've decided to have Cal fly up and tune when his time allows. No sense in getting cheap now. :eek:

Car is done and ready to come home and get tuned! Now, if only it would stop raining so I could go get it and bring it home!!! :mad: After 17 months away from home I'm more then ready to get this thing! Will post more pix and results ASAP. After reading a recent post I've decided to have Cal fly up and tune when his time allows. No sense in getting cheap now. :eek:

I read the same thing. It's almost making me feel like I shouldn't even start my new motor up on the stock ECU. :( When will it end? :rolleyes:

After reading a recent post I've decided to have Cal fly up and tune when his time allows. No sense in getting cheap now. :eek:

Just say when, Jason :D You live in a beautiful area that I have always wanted to see.

Thanks Brett. Sure hope it all works the way it should... Taking delivery tomorrow!!! I'm excited to see this beast of yours I've read so much about!

U must be excited. Look foward to hearing wat u think after u take it for a blast. Limited to, even sweeter.

She's home. Wastegate not hooked up in photo I know I know... Will start tuning tomorrow with guidance from Mr. Hartline. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,221
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,220
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,210
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,209
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,209
Cannot wait to start tuning. i can already tell this is going to be one hell of a combo! With just a few pounds creeping in it's easy to tell how well this thing is going to pull!!!

Smart move my friend, smart move. Cal will load the bullets in your gun for you. ;) That's the best choice in finishing off a awesome project. You are in good hands.
You and 87WE4BOOSTED's should contact Holly and she will turn your dreams into a reality. I did and I'm as happy as a fat kid around cake.

Few more. I need to do something about the inter cooler pipes/set up over the winter, these are a bit restrictive! :eek:

Attachments

• DSCN0710.jpg
    DSCN0710.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,097
  • DSCN0711.jpg
    DSCN0711.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,088
  • DSCN0712.jpg
    DSCN0712.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • DSCN0713.jpg
    DSCN0713.jpg