Motor mounts

TTA#1001

Maybe this subject has been beaten to death? I'm not sure since I'm new to this site, but I believe the left side motor mount on my TTA is bad. I've looked at alot of auto parts places and can only find the right side motor mount available. :confused:

I was pointed in the direction of Johnsperformance, but I don't really want to spend $300 plus for motor mounts. Does anyone have a suggestion on what I can do about this?

I've heard the right side will work for the left, but I'm not sure about this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help.

Left and right are identical (same part) only thing is the left side have one of the metal tabs slightly grinded down for some clearence (probabrly the trans oil cooler lines). If you do a search there is some pictures explaining all of this. So if you get the right side mount then when you remove your left mount just compare the 2 and you will see what I'm on about.

NAPA have the mounts and they are about $30 if I remember correct

Jan Larsson said:
Left and right are identical (same part) only thing is the left side have one of the metal tabs slightly grinded down for some clearence (probabrly the trans oil cooler lines). If you do a search there is some pictures explaining all of this. So if you get the right side mount then when you remove your left mount just compare the 2 and you will see what I'm on about.

NAPA have the mounts and they are about $30 if I remember correct

Thanks for the help and info. :)

I did a search on this site and nothing came up. Maybe someone has the link or knows where to find the info/pictures.