More Stupid Democrat Criticisms

Ijaz , a smart guy, nonethelss a man with a large economic interest with oil and Sudan. His claims of being a power broker are exaggerated. He is a businessman concerned with his bottomline and the welfare of Pakistan. He is a regular contributor to Fox News, National Reviewand other politically motivated news outltes so I can see why you sheep take his word for gospel

Clarke: 40 years of service to our nation under administrations of both parties

Ijaz: a political noboby / businessman with huge economic interests in Sudan/ Pakistan who shows up and inflates his credentials about international political influnce.

Who would you believe?

Originally posted by suprbuick7
That interview did absolutely nothing to prove your point

What do you mean? It was Clinton admitting Osama was offered to him in 1996 but he couldn't take him because he had "committed no crime" against the United States "though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America"

What would it take for you to admit it happened? Bill Clinton call you personally and tell you he was offered Bin ladin?

Even Pat Buchanan was critical of his performance

Do you honestly care what Pat Buchanan thinks about anything? If today's Pat was President in 1941, the 3rd Reich would be world's only superpower.

Clarke: 40 years of service to our nation under administrations of both parties

Since 'ol Shaky Janet Reno even contradicted Clarke this week, saying it was a lucky break we captured the Millenium Bomber and not Clarke's stepped up enforcement eforts :rolleyes: he said were responsible for Clinton's biggest terrorism catch, I'd have to not pick him.

The agent that made the arest said she wasn't on alert, but stopped the guy because he was "sweating" and "acted nervous".

Actually he was sweaty because he had contracted malaria in the phillipines.

Hey Silver: nice trimming of the "facts" to suit your argument about awol politicians. during the 2000 campaign season before your savior was nominated, were there any GOP senators running campaigns? were they shirking their responsibilities by missing time in Congress??

TTA: the truth about GWB and his Iraqi war obsession is the fact that he lied about WMD to get the congress and public behind their neo conservative agenda for a regime change. why else did we go to war? They weren't an imminent threat to attacking the U.S.

Why would Sudan a fundamental Islamic state offer him? Ijaz was a liar trying to make billions. that interview even states later on (female voice) that the offer wasn't genuine or didn't you hear that part.

One last time follow close now: for the "offer" to be genuine Sudan would have to have him in custody correct? they didn't have him in custody. fact. Sudan was a fundamentalist islamic govt. regime much like the Taliban controlled by a man named Turabi a close friend of OBL. The Sudanese govt. once tried to assassinate Mubarak in 1995. they were on the brink of destruction at the hands of Egypt. Traces of chemical weapons were also found at a factory there. He OBL left on his own accord in 1996 to Afghanistan to relieve the pressure his presence had on Sudan by the US and UN. Ijaz approached the WH about an "offer" ( he was out of his league) that would lift sanctions on Sudan so that their Oil could flow and he could personally profit to the tune of billions of Dollars( 2.7 billion). I might be pissed enough to lie too if some screwed me like that.

I could offer you my HS friend who was a Playboy playmate in 04/03 for dating , marriage , sex whatever. She is hot and a good friend. I could put in the good word, seriously, trust me!
Does that make it a genuine offer?

The Female was Maddie notbright. She was included to show that she and her boss were saying conflicting things. if the offer wasn't geniune, why in 2002 did Clinton say it was? Was he just trying to sound important?

YOU personally have no proof that Ijaz is lying and yet you have Clinton and Albright contradicting each other on tape and don't believe it that one of them is wrong.

And WE are sheep :rolleyes:

Does that make it a genuine offer?

No but Clinton saying in 2002 that OBL was offered to him in 1996 puts a little more weight into the offer than your 20/20 hindsight.

read the real dope on Ijaz not Fox News, Nat'l review etc. and you will see clearly his intentions were his own personal profits. OBL was not in custody!, he lied, he wasn't Sudan's to give to us. the real criminals in all of this are the Saudi's those scumbags should be the next target

the real criminals in all of this are the Saudi's those scumbags should be the next target

And THAT is why we are in Iraq. Where better to deal with Saudi, Iranian and Syrian Scumbags?

nowhere I can think of.

TTA: the truth about GWB and his Iraqi war obsession is the fact that he lied about WMD to get the congress and public behind their neo conservative agenda for a regime change. why else did we go to war? They weren't an imminent threat to attacking the U.S.
Pure assumption, no facts presented.

You say he LIED, so you must mean the world community lied as a whole; including but not limited to Bill Clinton and his administration, Japan, Germany, France, Russia, England and the entirety of the UN.

If you blame GWB for lying because he relied on his intelligence community I'll give you an analogy. Please bear with me. You're a supervisor in a company. Your subordinates tell you your competitor across the street is going to have a super clearance sale next week. You pass this information along to your boss and he prepares to one-up that company with your own super-sale the same week. Next week rolls along and the competitor doesn't have that sale, something went awry. You told your boss it was going to happen and it didn't (yet). Are you a liar as well?

I'll give you that so far we've revealed the fact (in my opinion) Iraq wasn't an imminent threat. However, I believe we had 100% authority to go into Iraq for numerous violations of the cease fire agreement Saddam signed with us in 1991. Do you recall "unfettered" inspections? He threw out the weapons inspectors. Do you remember the "no fly zones"? His military shot surface to air missles at our planes MANY times. Were those violations of the cease fire agreement?....YES. How long should we endure such activity?....5yrs, 10yrs, 12yrs. Apparently 12yrs is the magic number.

I'm sorry if you enjoy issuing idle threats and never acting on them.

FYI, I have presented 100% fact.

and you also "presume" certain facts in your argument. Clinton might have asked the Saudis for help, before realizing that the offer was BS. That would make him preemptive (something GWB didn't learn until after 9/11.) in trying to line up help before to get that a$$hole (which he would never have gotten anyway, but we will rush to their aid anytime because we are their b!tch ) Do some homework on who really ran Sudan the pieces don 't fit to support your argument. That was a nice clear recording too.( my nephew's Speak and Say learning gizmo makes moreaudible recordings that the GOP's best In this day and age that is the best they can utilize?

Bush LIES,

"I first got to know Ken [Lay in 1994]." As the Enron scandal reached the White House in early 2002, Bush uttered this remark, claiming he had nothing to do with Lay until after winning the 1994 Texas gubernatorial election. It was an apparent and clumsy effort to diminish his relationship with the now-disgraced Enron chief. But in1994, Lay and Enron had been leading contributors to Bush’s campaign. And Lay—long a patron of Bush’s father—had worked with Bush in political settings prior to 1994. In a pre-scandal interview, Lay noted he had been "very close to George W." for years before1994. (In the mid-1980s, Bush’s oil venture was in a partnership with Enron.) Bush also claimed that his administration had been of absolutely no help to Enron. That might have been true during the scam-based company’s final days. But in the months preceding that, the Bush administration had assisted Enron in a variety of ways. This included appointing individuals recommended by Lay as top energy regulators and opposing wholesale price caps on electricity during the California energy crisis, a move that came after Lay (whose electricity-selling company was using manipulative tactics to gouge California) urged the White House to block price caps.

snip

Ok, you are ignoring the POLICY set forth by the prior administration to REMOVE SH then contradict a later post by implying Clinton was more proactive than Bush. Just when was he going to get to the Iraq issue? Oh, I got it, the "proactive" bombing in 1998. Did that get UN approval from ALL MEMBERS? I dont recall, enlighten me.

I dont care about the proactive. The difference between us is I dont blame either one administration really for the mess we have - I blame Iraq.

"War is only ok when its a Democrat in office"

Shawn

Originally posted by We4ster
Bush LIES,

snip (whose electricity-selling company was using manipulative tactics to gouge California) urged the White House to block price caps.

PRICE CAPS DONT WORK. When you suddenly have to pay current prices it WILL feel like a gouge. Free market says you will pay our price or make your own... which CA refuses to do.

The actual markup was considerably less than the total I wager.

BUSH LIES AGAIN,

“This is a hospital, but it's also - it's a place full of love. And I was most touched by meeting the parents and the kids and the nurses and the docs, all of whom are working hard to save lives. I want to thank the moms who are here. Thank you very much for you hospitality…There's a lot of talk about budgets right now, and I'm here to talk about the budget. My job as the President is to submit a budget to the Congress and to set priorities, and one of the priorities that we've talked about is making sure the health care systems are funded.” – Egleston Children's Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia

Bush’s first budget proposed cutting grants to children’s hospitals like the one he visited by 15% ($34 million). His 2004 budget additionally proposes to cut 30% ($86 million) out of grants to children’s hospitals..

you guys are ridiculous! SH should not have been our focus immediately after 9/11. we should have remained at full strength in Afghanistan focused on taliban/ OBL. TTA you states that we used foreign intel to go to war w/ Iraq. You take bitsand pieces of arguments to prove something? But what is it? Those nations you speak of were against us entering Iraq. Your guy was used bt Wolfie, Pearle and Cheyney to promote this neo con agenda .We had/have more pressing issues that affect our domestic safety. We are not safer in the US since the invasion

BUSH KEEPS LYING..

“We're dealing with first-time responders to make sure they've got what's needed to be able to respond. “ – Bush, 3/27/2002

Bush had been saying that he was proposing $3.5 billion in “new” money for first responders. However, his budget tried to cut more than $1 billion out of existing grants to local police/fire departments to fund this. Then, in August of 2002, Bush rejected $150 million for grants to state and local first responders. Bush’s decision prompted the President of the Firefighters Union to say, “President Bush, don't lionize our fallen brothers in one breath, and then stab us in the back by eliminating funding for our members to fight terrorism and stay safe.” The President of the Virginia firefighters association said, “The president has merely been using firefighters and their families for one big photo opportunity

:rolleyes:

WE4ster, you can't believe the blather you are posting. Bush cutting the budget of anything? Please spare me. He's never Vetoed a bill.

You really need to get a hobby if cutting and pasting whining from Democrat web sites is all you have to do all day. I hope you aren't on a government contract, because I'm not getting my money's worth.

The Democrat plan to fight the war on terror is "hire more firefighters". In fact, I think that is the one thing Kerry has never flip-flopped on. While we are at it, lets hire more EVERYBODY. yeah, that will work. Vote for me everybody, I'm for Gov'ment Jobs.