More problems

Gooch

I got my oil pump primed the other day and today I attempted to set my cam sensor. I realized that I do not have the bolt that holds the cam sensor in place. Does anyone know if this is a special bolt? I saw in one of the diagrams that it is a bolt and a large washer. I don't really see how this holds the cam sensor, but does anyone have the dimensions of the bolt and washer? I seemed to have lost mine.

I then tried to start the car, and still nothing. It seems as if the injectors aren't firing because I have 40 PSI at the rail. My friend pulled the injector harness and when we did it we heard the fuel pump go on and a relay clicking on the passenger side. We're guessing wires are grounding out in the main engine wiring harness causing the injectors to not fire? Does this sound right? Should I disconnect the coil pack and see if I can get back there to see if any wires are exposed? Any suggestions/tips/help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

It is not going to start if the cam sensor is not bolted down. The chances of having bare wires are pretty slim but the odds are that it will not run without the cam sensor adjusted correctly and held in that position reliably. Good luck
Danny

Battery is fine, I charged it and have been using the start mode when I'm cranking it.

Anyone have any ideas about the wiring harness?