More hot air Riv odd issues

m2mtrsports

Well actually had it running good, corrected many issues. Still have intermittent C14 (maybe PCM?)
Shut it down, went on 2 week business trip. Went to start and drive it but batt was low (cranked slow). Charged the batt but now it is hard to start and won't idle and stay running. Lost learned values?
Touch the throttle instantly dies if it does run. Longest it has run after it started doing this is about 1 min.
Idle air? TPS?
Once I find the correct values I will check the fuel pressure.

Update:
Fuel pressure was not cumming up until it was cranked a little. Replaced fuel pump relay as it was on secondary power from oil pressure switch. Now is in acceptable range at key on (36psi). Now fires more routinely but still dies after a second or two. Looks like the pump is not getting enough power during cranking letting pressure drop (~28psi). There is enough fuel there at pressure to get it to fire but then it stumbles and dies just as pressure returns.
My small bat charger is not enough to maintain what is needed with the bad battery. After 8 hrs it will get to 11.5v then drops to 10.74v after 5 min with nothing connected to it.