Mopar IAT sensors w/FAST

BigBird R/T

Is there a way to get the '99 Mopar Mangun engine temperature (IAT & ECS) sensors to read on the FAST/WP software? Is there a calibration software? I know the cts.ini file can be calibrated for the Ccom/Dos but what about for Ccom/WP?
I'm showing 30 deg. F on engine temp when it 75 or so deg. F outside.

there should be a mopar cts file in the config folder
[CTS]
; Mopar sensor calibration
; A/D Value = Temp Value
; Ascending or descending okay, but must be sequential!!!
255=-76
253=-40
252=-22
249=-4
245=14
239=32
230=50
217=68
209=77
200=86
180=104
158=122
135=140
113=158
93=176
75=194
60=212
48=230
38=248
31=266
24=284
20=302

i believe if you put this write up in the cts configuration file and save it
That should fix your problem

Thanks for the reply KL. Thats the cts.ini file I have for the dos version of FAST(Ccom) and it works fine but it doesn't come into play with FAST/WP (CcomWP)for Microsoft Windows running XP. That is unless I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Ron

not sure if this is how you are doing it,But open "my computer" find the ccomwp folder and open it,open the config file,open the cts config settings,And delete whats there and insert what i posted above there,It should then recogbnize it.

Did what you sugested and changed the data in the cts.ini file which is in the config folder for CcomWP to the Mopar sensor calibration data and still the same when running the windows software. I believe this file calibration is for the dos version only. Looks like I may have to install GM sensors for the FAST only and wire the stock sensors for the OEM Mopar dash sensors. Do you agree?

Ill try and make a call to someone on this tomorrow,
The XFI system allows for sensor calibration,they made that easier.

Thanks for the help KL. I think the best solution is to install extra GM sensors and leave the OEM sensors for the dash and have the GM sensors go to the FAST.

What is the part number of your ECU? It is 30-XXXXXX. If the third digit in the X's is NOT a 9, it won't work with the factory Dodge sensors. I can fix them for you if necessary, PM me if needed.

The part number for one of them is 30-123010 one of the older ones I bet.
What do you think?
Thanks for the time.

That's a B2B box set up for an IPU distributor or crank trigger. It won't work with the factory crank sensor unless the box has been modded previously. That part number doesn't have provisions to work with the factory temp sensors either.

Having the box modded may be a better bet for you as GM temp sensors use 1/2" NPT threads. Let me know via PM if you are interested in doing this.