Moose Preserve

Saw your car, but I didn't see you. I showed up late. Prolly only dirty GN there!! My wife was pissed at me!!! Didn't have time to get it ready. Are you going back friday? I'd like to meet up with some buick brothers this weekend!!! No cy's or ty's this year:mad:

I was everywhere in the lot, so many cars to see and people I havent seen in a while. When I came back from the group ride down Woodward there was a Ty sittin there, Black with some aftermarket wheels on it. Saw a few Sy's drivin on WW, but they didnt stop in the lot
There were 2 GNX's that I saw, number 449, and 499

Attachments

• picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_007.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_007.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 201
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_012.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_012.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 200
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_013.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_013.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 200
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_014.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_014.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 201
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_019.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_019.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 201
...and a few more

Attachments

• picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_008.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_008.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 200
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_010.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_010.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 202
  • picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_011.jpg
    picresized_th_Woodward_Cruise_2009_011.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 210
What a blast. I can't believe how many cars where there. It got a little crazy later on, I went out to do some tuning in Bamfords TSM car. We ended up running into a local V8 tuning guru's turbo Mustang on the street, it didn't turn out to good for him, but at least he played. I noticed as usual, that we don't get too much game in the GN after finding out how much easier it is to get a race in the Silver T-Type. I'm glad I turned the boost down, we were really having a problem hooking up, and were still on the edge of spinning when we ran him, but Dave did a great job pedaling the car to get by him.

Glad to see his car back together. There was some first class rides up there at the Moose preserve that's for sure.

Sure was nice to see the TSM car and my old T-Type there. I remember driving my son in that car in a baby seat, yesterday was his 24th birthday. Another highlight for me was when I left a guy pulled up next to me at the light soutbound Square Lake (I had my Corvette) with a 71 big block Chevelle, radials, big cam, loud as hell. He give it a couple revs so I say what the heck fully expecting to get crushed, Not so, got him by about 3 cars when we let off. His buddys were sure giving him some crap and me the thumbs up. :)
Mike

moose mbtc

sorry i missed you guys. we will have to meet up at the mid-michigan.
we are now finished the latest project and running E85 with FlexFuel capability now with 620RWHP. BTW, my BigStuff3 is for sale through WhiteRacing & Marine.

Moose Preserve & The Ride

Just an awesome event.Avenging6's wife Patti was taking pics through the "T" tops going down Woodward.Maybe they can be posted.Next stop "Back to the Bricks" in Flint,home of the Turbo Buick.

paint

I'll be there with a freshly painted & freshly upgraded lt metallic blue t-type.

Who did your paint job? I'm also looking for a local paint pro who knows these cars. I live in the metro Detroit area. Thanks for any info.

turbo tom

e 85

sorry i missed you guys. we will have to meet up at the mid-michigan.
we are now finished the latest project and running E85 with FlexFuel capability now with 620RWHP. BTW, my BigStuff3 is for sale through WhiteRacing & Marine.

I'm looking to do the e 85 on my car. Can you please help me out on what works.Also did WhiteRacing do your car? Are they worth doing business with? Thanks for any info.

turbo tom

White (U of M) parking l William S. ot at the corner of 5th and Saginaw St.

The Turbo Buick club is parking at theWhite (U of M) parking l William S. ot at the corner of 5th and Saginaw St.

Is that in Ann Arbor? Or another campus.

turbo tom

We are going to be putting the E85 option on Mikes LSx turbo car and start working with it. We won't be selling the BS3 either.

Parking Spot

Hey Karl, can you get me a parking spot. I wont be showing up until around

five o'clock. I have to work