Mobile app

Same here with the app Dan.. Also if I look up the site on the net with my smart phone it comes up "DNS look up failed". Even going through Google it does it. If I bring it up on my laptop it works fine though...

Guess Im not the only one..lol

I tried unistalling it which did nothing...hopefully it will get fixed soon

I'm having the same problem. Works when my phone connects to the home wifi, but not when I'm out somewhere. Hope it gets fixed soon.

I wonder what the problem is. I have been using the app. Without it I wold have tr withdrawal.

I have been having problems too. If I open some threads it just shuts off. I was going to re-install it but could not find it listed in the App Store. Anyone else have that problem?

Mines working again I downloaded the new version which is very generic and full of bullshit ads... apparently the app isn't available for iPhone

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This sucks!! I like that app too! This tapatalk sucks. Any one know when and if it's going to be up again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using it, though it does come back with a message that it has stopped , so I send the message to report it.

Same here. Ap loads. Can't read any threads tho. Every time I click on a thread I get booted out of the ap. using tapatalk now. Definitely not the same. I wish someone in the know would let us know what's going on. Using iPhone 5

I deleted app to reload, to my dismay discoverd Turbobuick does not exsist in App Store. Man Im bummed! Tap talk is no comparison.
Please bring back the mobile app!
Andrew

Both tapatalk and the turbo buick app are working on my iphone. No issues.

I deleted app to reload, to my dismay discoverd Turbobuick does not exsist in App Store. Man Im bummed! Tap talk is no comparison.
Andrew
I feel u bro I did the same

Andrew
I'm pretty sure there is a thread with a link to download the app. You will have to disable the thing that keeps your phone from taking on "unapproved" apps. I think it had one for apple. I got the one for the "darkside"(android).

Are any of you jail broken that need the app?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

I imagine that half of the mobile app users are iPhone owners. Shouldn't this be a priority to get this thing going again? What's the deal..........?????????

Sent from my iPhone using the crashesallot.com mobile app