Mobile App

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
I got A new phone this week and went to put the turbobuick app back on it and could not find it in the App Store . Does anybody know where to find it?

Thanks

I just go to turbobuick.com and it usually will ask u if u want to download the app.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i got the same problem. i deleted the app to try to do the iso 7 upgrade because i didnt have enough room on the phone to do the upgrade. after i deleted a bunch of stuff still didnt have room i gave up. tried downloading app last night and i couldnt find it in the app store. i have downloaded it a few times before so its not like i dont know how to spell.

You can also use the tapatalk app.

I think there is no more turbo Buick app for iPhones so u will have to use tapatalk in your iPhone to navigate TB and it works great and u could use tapatalk for turbo Trans am forum

If I remember correctly the company that owns the forum software that Jay used to use got the Turbobuick app pulled for some reason.

I looked on the amazon app store for the app for it and it says tapatalk app currently not available