Missing / KR

Tommy reynolds

TR's 85
Can not find what is causing my detonation miss problem. Anyone know of someone good at working on these cars in the Winston Salem NC area?
I have changed plugs and wires. Changed vacuum lines. Cleaned air filter. Replaced knock sensor. FP is 43 with line off. Scanmaster will display 7 to 15 KR at WOT at 12lbs of boost.

What's the fp at 12 psi boost? What were the O2 numbers?

What's the fp at 12 psi boost? What were the O2 numbers?
FP Between 55 and 60. 02 numbers run from 780 to 820's. Today coming back from a car show I got into it a little and it 14 psi boost and got 10.8 knr with o2 at 780. Fp around 55. Temp in the mid 40s and good cold air.

Did you see the knock check list un the sticky? Are you hearing knock?

Did you see the knock check list un the sticky? Are you hearing knock?
I can't hear any knock. Then again I don't hear as well as I use to. I don't remember seeing a knock check list. I searched the forum for KR.
I thank you for helping me.

I can't hear any knock. Then again I don't hear as well as I use to. I don't remember seeing a knock check list. I searched the forum for KR.
I thank you for helping me.

I have a hard copy of the original Suicide Six list. PM me where you want it scanned and sent. If the have the tenacity to go through the list the source of knock will be found. The powerlogger ultimately found mine.

I have a hard copy of the original Suicide Six list. PM me where you want it scanned and sent. If the have the tenacity to go through the list the source of knock will be found. The powerlogger ultimately found mine.
Thanks. I believe jerryl just published the link. I want to solve the knock problem. Then go to a TA33 turbo and alky,