Misc Parts from the shed bits of everything

Click on the first pic on the first post and you will have your pic!

Sent you a PM

thanks,
Dave

e Transmission Cross Member.jpg

Got a few set of Moldings some chrome some black'd out some bought on here and some from part outs ive had need to get rid of some of this stuff,

i know i have a full black out set wheel well trims i paid $275 shipped on here in very good condition its just been in my shed, also got some black'd out rear window trim, might have more gotta look

i might also have some chrome wheel well trims.. and some door chrome moldings if anyone is intrested i'll pull them out to take detailed pics, i also have the trunk molding..nice stuff here.. if your interested please pm me or text me 786 487 3024 if it stops raining today i'll pull them out to pic them thanks,

What door chrome mouldings do you have? I am looking for the wide trim that goes on top the door with the dew sweep attached and any rocker panel mouldings - all mint please.

i do have a set of chrome rocker panels dont recall how nice they are, but i dont think they are mint there in used condition i have to check i do not have the wide trim which is part of the dew sweep..

Turbo Cover's $70 each shipped
Stock IC not in picture $70 shipped
D5 stock converter $80 shipped
Stock air cleaner assembly with k&n-$40 shipped
Ferrea valves oversized NIB $180 shipped
Ported stock header's- $225 shipped
stock lifters,
misc ignition module brackets i think one of them is a hot air which is pretty rare IMO havent seen many for sale before,

if price isnt posted make offer, have lots more crap for sale i will be posting soon

IMG_20120514_202047.jpg

IMG_20120514_202101.jpg

View attachment 161183
IMG_20120514_195506.jpg

i also have stock downpipe with stock turbo elbow, water pump pulley full 86/87 wire harness with computer and all modules i will be posting up soon or maybe tomorrow

not sure im assuming one of the moderators got mad and decided to move all my threads and maybe your's because we posted too much.... i might have been posting too much but its funny bcuz some other guys do it all the time i see them post multiple on the same page and no one tells them a damn thing... its like middle school some mods have guys they like and let them do w.e and some other guys they just want to boss around its funny too me, see it all the time.. its like a child care.. some guys favor other guys.....
betcha a mod is going to also post on here its on the rules on the main page but i guess some rules are bent for other's i can point out some of the mult posts from other member's that werent deleted or moved around..

I try and not post allot of sale threads i posted one and tried to modify the title but could not figure it out so posted another. We are not just here to sell things or rip guys off so we should not get the bully treatment if that is what has happened. I enjoy this forum allot and read/post allot when i can help or need help more the latter though!

The reason is some people that are selling items will get burried and lost due to someone posting 4-5 listings at the same time instead of one thread with everything in it like intercooled88 does just my opinion.