Trailing arms with heim or "roto joints" question

The stock arms are flimsy to allow for flex and reduce the binding. A quality arm needs an articulating joint to reduce binding. You could save a few bucks going to the poly/rotojoint arms (the previous part in your link). A single rotojoint is usually enough. UMI makes quality parts at a reasonable price.

What about noise & vibration transmission due to the steel on steel contact.
It's not steel on steel.
"The Roto-Joint is designed to work like a spherical rod end while maintaining streetable qualities of a softer bushing. The Roto-Joint is designed to articulate and prevent suspension bind, and since the installed delrin race does not deflect like softer bushings, there is an improvement in traction and a significant reduction in wheel hop. The construction of the Roto-Joint features a 4140 chrome moly, hard chrome plated spherical ball which rotates in a Delrin race."

I am very sensitive to the most minute vibrations or variations in things. I see, hear, and feel inconsistencies most others do not. Maybe I have the wrong car lol. It doesn't matter now though. I found a pair of boxed UMI lowers for cheap. Puttin' em on tonight.