Mint Dutt. Neck IC / GM front frame braces and FMIC + more

Bigjack7440

I have a near mint Dutt. Neck IC assy$215 shipped . Realy nice GM front frame braces GM part # still on the braces ( bottom of car)$55 shipped . Like new Magnaflow Cat 2.5 in & out , installed to pass smog test $90 shipped obo Kirban cold air kit with K&N filter, a few scratchs still looks realy nice comes with support brkt. $60 shipped. FMIC of a buddy Hybird Buick3.8 NOVA no pipes $200 shipped obo , he bought the pipes from GN1 for there Big front mount . They worked fine he went 9.80s with this IC . Stock up pipe drilled for alky with sil. hoses and clamps $35shipped. GM NOS Mud Flaps $ 35 shipped. Paypal only unless I know you . All part shipped USPS with insurance . Will ship within 2 days of payment no BS . Please make offer not giving the stuff away but I will work with you. Trades welcome , looking for 70mm TB and Dog house or realy nice turbo cover. Would somebody help me post pic please all I have is my I phone. I can email all the pics you want , but I know somebody will help me post the pics I have already taken. Parts in Darlington SC. Thanks !!!

Stock Dutt. Neck IC

Oh yeah the Dutt. Neck IC comes with the shroud ( NO cracks) and pass. side mounting brkt.

Yeah what's your email and I'll send some. Would somebody let me email them the pic and post them for me? I realy need to post the pic of these parts so you guys can see them. Thanks

posting pics for BigJack7440

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Dutt neck IC SOLD. Will ship out on Tuesday . Sale pending on frame braces and GM mud flaps. New price on Magnaflow( Cat) $80 shipped. Cold air kit does come with like new K&N air filter . Make offer!!!!

Cold air pending, IC DUTT neck SOLD and sale pending on frame braces and GM mud flaps. The Magnaflow Cat is SS and it's a high flow ( you can see through it) and it was only install to pass emissions test- how about $75 shipped. Thanks

Frame braces and GM mud flaps back up for sale . IC & Cold air shipped out today , had to work 12hr days this week but hey I needed the money. Make offers on parts .TTT

I will take the mudflaps. Give me your paypal and I will send payment right away.

Bill