Braces, DuttNeck IC , Sump, Electric Fan, Flexplate, & more

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Got a 2 sets of front frame braces with the connecting front brace which is the support brace bar that goes across the radiator core.
$100 shipped

Duttneck IC , $250 shipped Fantastic condition comes with Fab'd shroud and SS bolts as well as Duttneck step down Turbo hose!. Looks real good! If i didn't want to free up some space this would stay with me. It's that nice.

Stock Flexplates: $35 shipped,

Turbo J brackets : $30 shipped

Turbo Cover's - $40 shipped

Stock 87 Electric Fan : $45 shipped

Kirban used Variable Rate Springs : $50 shipped

Stock Driveshaft Painted Satin Black looks great : $100 shipped.

Competition Engineering Sump kit never used NIB! - $35 shipped

Have a few more parts coming later today might sell my shop manuals and some misc parts

CAM00222.jpg

CAM00224.jpg

CAM00226.jpg

Last edited:
How much for just a set of the side braces? I have a set on my car, but had to massage one side bar a bit to fit in the stretched SLIC I had in the car. I am now in the process of going front mount and one brace looks like hell! I'm located in CT, 06712.

Thats the same reason why i never put the braces on my car the CAS v4 SLIC and the fbody front sway bar did not let it clear..i have 2 sets because i thought one set might have been warped or something so i got another set hoping they would fit..LOL Unfortunately they were the same LOL.. :banghead:

I can do $30 on a set of just the side braces; shipped to you (y)

Interested in 1 set of braces.. are they the ones that go from the center to he core support at an angle? Also interested in the longer brace too, but not sure where it gos....

Interested in 1 set of braces.. are they the ones that go from the center to he core support at an angle? Also interested in the longer brace too, but not sure where it gos....

Here's a pic so you can see how they are installed, Not my car nor yellow braces this is only for demonstration purposes**

117767992308_0_BG1.jpg

FYI these braces made a huge difference in my car. So did the rear seat braces.

GLWS