Milli Volt readings

It may be worth investing in a wideband? My stock o2 is way off compared to the wideband readings. I got an AEM uego for under $200.

Kinda what the name implies. It is a much wider swath of info. More info can give you the data you need to make good tuning decisions.

Usually mounted in the downpipe, they don't replace the stock narrow band unit. Need a welded in bung to mount them in.

86 T Type 105K miles , 42.5lbs , TA49 , Dutt neck IC , 2.5" ATR

If this is the car and running 16 psi manifold pressure, one of the first things I would do, is install a stock turbo. It will be much quicker on the street.

How does those work ? I may be showing my ignorance
It's a more modern, accurate sensor similar to what new cars have. The sensor is installed in the downpipes with an included bung. The wire from the sensor goes to the gauge inside the car, which wires up like a relay. I have mine mounted on the steering column, and check it periodically to make sure the car is running properly.

If this is the car and running 16 psi manifold pressure, one of the first things I would do, is install a stock turbo. It will be much quicker on the street.
This is the car , Yes

Just asking but why do you think a stock turbo would be better ?

Just asking but why do you think a stock turbo would be better ?
Much quicker spool up resulting in much quicker 60'. The 49 is not making any more power for you at that pressure. It's only slowing the car down.

No need for a bigger turbo until you start running greater than 21-22 psi manifold pressure. At that time, you need start thinking about a converter and transmission shift kit or upgrade.

Much quicker spool up resulting in much quicker 60'. The 49 is not making any more power for you at that pressure. It's only slowing the car down.

No need for a bigger turbo until you start running greater than 21-22 psi manifold pressure. At that time, you need start thinking about a converter and transmission shift kit or upgrade.
The car has been very slugish starting off and I did wonder that . I have thought about alky in the future but the tranny is stock and so is the converter .