Mike Nogrady's GN in "Pinks" on Oct 2nd!!

Any link to the show?

Ah sorry to hear about that tranny issue, you gotta bust their balls on that one but would your new best time have won that race?

Any link to the show?

Ah sorry to hear about that tranny issue, you gotta bust their balls on that one but would your new best time have won that race?

Thanks, I can't find a link to the show. One of the guys said they saw it on demand. Maybe through there cable provider. I am sure it will air again.

Jack actually was trying to detune the car so it wouldn't go faster. I had a boost controller problem which we fixed that day. (line blown off in dash for boost sense) We fixed it not knowing what the car was going to run with the controller working. I ran that 9.91 with 18 psi. I ran the 9.65 with 23psi @ the buick event.

just watched it about an hour ago on speed....it was nice to see a gn on the show.sick of seeing the same old camaro/mustang race...to bad the shifter acted up because you had him for sure.....good luck on the rematch if it takes place.

Whats up Claude! Did you see it! I think the T/A is asking to get lumped up at Lebanon Valley next Saturday! I've already spoken to Jack tonight..... Let's see if we can't get something put together!:tongue: I know I have my shifter problem all fixed now. Let's see if he can remember to turn his bottle on!:wink: Or maybe he's worried that a "turbo" car might beat his "nitrous car":rolleyes: Let's see what 30 psi will do!:cool:

Haven't heard anything yet from the T/A.:wink:Oh well, I guess there's two more days left.....