Mike Mccoy, still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year in october, I began selling off all of my GN parts that I had collected. I sold everything here on the board, and all went smoothly. Soon, all I had left was the car itself (40k mile car) with no engine, trans, or interior, and also a complete engine. Mike Mccoy was supposed to buy the car and engine for the price of about $2000 bucks. Mike immediately sent 1000 bucks as a deposit for the car. Now, for a little background here, the reason for me selling the car was to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend (we are now getting married in June) I needed the cash fast, cause I was to be buying the ring for Christmas. Well, long story short after almost 2 months of phone calls to Mr. Mccoy, he still had not come to pick up the car or give me the rest of the money. I believe at the end of November, Mike called me and said that he is not going to be able to buy the car after all, and wanted his money back. This after repeated phone calls to mike about when he was coming to get the car, and him making repeated excuses as to why he hasn't come to get it yet. This car was also being stored in a space that it should have been OUT OF 1 month previous, a fact due to wich cost me extra storage money (that I never asked to be re-imbursed for) Now, being so close to Christmas, and me now stuck with a car that I had no buyer for, I told him that he is not getting his deposit back till I find another buyer for my car! I was selling this car at a price that I thought was EXTREMELY CHEAP due to me needing the money quickly. If he no longer wanted to buy my car (after 2 friggin months of waiting) that was fine. Find me another buyer and I'll give you your 1000 bucks back. He didn't want to find another buyer after welching on our deal, and only wanted his money back. I again refused as I was now short for buying the ring for my girl. After a couple of more weeks went buy, I myself found another buyer for my car. The new buyer was to pay 1000 bucks for the car, and mike asked if he could just have the engine for the 1000 bucks that he already gave me. I agreed, but told him that he is not getting ANYTHING till I sell my car. Very shortly afterwards, I sold the car for 1000 bucks to a guy in Pennsylvania (who came RIGHT UP AND PICKED IT UP) then Mike sent somebody to my place to pick up his Engine. It was couple of days later that I recieved a CERTIFIED LETTER asking for his money back. So Mike, this is the complete story. I would appreciate it if you would just keep your mouth closed about me. This is the last post I will make concerning you.

Learn to tell the truth before you post please. It was $2500 to begin with & I did decline to buy the car since a family illness kept me from having the time or remainder of the $$ to send to you. Weaver was more than happy to buy the car (YES I WAS THE ONE THAT CALLED BRIAN & TRIED TO FIND A BUYER FOR THE CAR WHEN I COULD NOT PURCHASE IT), but it was not worth the $$ you wanted for it. If your daddy charged you storage fees, then maybe you should stop working for him & find another job. When Brian decided to pass on the car, I said to keep the $1K & I would have someone come get the motor if you would not refund my $$. You could then sell the rest of the car for $1500 (or part it out for more like you had done with all your other parts) & we would be done. You refused to cooperate by keeping the $$ & the engine. After leaving you quite a few messages on your voice mail over several weeks & never getting a reply, I sent you a certified letter saying that things would be handled legally if the matter was not handled promptly. Keith Falkowski picked up the engine the day after the letter was delivered (remember you can track a certified letter & tell when it was delivered & who signed for it) & everything was finished. I know the letter got there before Keith came by because you mentioned getting it to him! Thanks again & have a nice day.

anyway, I can see that you will not be told you are wrong in this matter, so F it. Just keep your mouth closed about me please. We can bicker back and forth till the end of time - bottom line is, you agreed to buy my car - and then welched; whatever the numbers involved are. I didn't want to sell you my engine, I wanted to sell you my car and engine. of course the package wouldn't have been worth as much split up. and You didn't find me a buyer because he didn't buy the car. I don't care if it was due to a family illness or not. Just mind your own business and I'll mind mine.

Ive delt with Mike plenty of times to know that he is a trustworthy business man. If the deal didnt fall through, you should have a back-up plan to sell the car. I can't believe the vulgarity of your post and am ashamed to know that you are the kind of person that would post those kind of things on this website that my kids, or other board members' kids, may view. i dont appreciate it and please keep your temper in tact and carry it out on a personal matter. Thank you, im glad I caught this before my children did. ----Jeremy

Originally posted by GNFURY
The new buyer was to pay 1000 bucks for the car, and mike asked if he could just have the engine for the 1000 bucks that he already gave me. I agreed, but told him that he is not getting ANYTHING till I sell my car.

Mike Mccoy was supposed to buy the car and engine for the price of about $2000 bucks.

so if you agreed to sell the car to someone else for 1000.00
and mike paid you 1000.00 for the motor, then you got the money you were looking for, its the time frame that just sucked-

Does it take you 3 months to realize that you might need to find another buyer?

its all about communication, if you were pissed because Mike didnt buy it RIGHT NOW, then you should have told him that you were going to sell it to someone else, SEEMS that Mike made the communication to BWEAVY to buy the car, you just sat on it for some reason?????? COMMUNICATION works the best guys

BW

I don't care if it was due to a family illness or not.

I hope you enjoy the privilege of never having to find out otherwise. ie, never having a loved one be so sick, that it forces you to do something you'd rather not.

In the few transactions I've had with Mike, he's done right by me.

Shoes, walking, yada, yada......

Actually if memory serves me correct I couldn't have the car picked up in the amount of time that it needed to be removed.I needed an additional 2 weeks.
Shawn was able to pick up right away.
1 Reason I sort of shyed away was that I was buying it for $1,000 & then going to try & reimburse Mike his $1,000.
Not exactlly the situation one wants to jump in LOL

I think there comes a time when both sides have said there peace & it should end there.I think we are here now.

ok, I'm all done. But I just can't help this:
JDPOLZIN, c'mon now - take it easy man. Are you that up tight???? I"m sure your kids have seen a middle finger before for god's sake. And if they saw it it wouldn't be the end of the world. Chill out man.

Originally posted by Bweavy

I think there comes a time when both sides have said there peace & it should end there.I think we are here now.

Well said Brian ,

GNFURY or Mike McCoy if you want to add any positive or new information to this thread please pm or email me.

FYI , Now that both parties have been able to tell there side to there story here in the feedback forum and the members here can decide for themself I Do Not want to see any type of future comments , jokes , buying or selling persuading to other members or hijacking of threads or posts by you two guys or anyone else in any forums or threads. (I not saying you guys have or have'nt done this .. Iam just giving fair warning) I hope you two can work out your disagreements.

Good luck to both of you.
Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.