Mike Dopkins!

justin84

done
Anybody deal with this old man?!!!! Guy RIPPED ME OFF! I purchased some upper door panels and a twilight set-up... Well, needless to say, I AM PO'D! They got here and they were better than described! Can you believe that????!!!! Ok ok ok, now that I gave him a heart attack :D Thanks guy for being honest, up front, and just a good guy over all to deal with!

Dan, that's probably one of the funniest things you have ever said! Haha, hey Dan..... Don't forget me on those limited parts we talked about :D

Yeah, Mike had the audacity to charge me $50 bones for a chrome bumper that belongs on a show car...and return a portion of the shipping charges!
The nerve of that guy!!! ;)
He is truly an asset to the Buick community.

Mike has been awesome to me and his parts are worth more than he sells them for. His parts are always well packed and clean as a whistle, i guess you cann't please everyone. I can only say he is honest and i would buy from him in a heartbeat.

Mike has been awesome to me and his parts are worth more than he sells them for. His parts are always well packed and clean as a whistle, i guess you cann't please everyone. I can only say he is honest and i would buy from him in a heartbeat.

well Mike is a fussy guy where a lot of guys here arn't !! Mikes junk parts are NOS to some others. AND he gets pics you can see. NOT some old phone someone found an took pics :p

Justin, Thank you very much and I'm glad you are happy. You know I got into these cars and parts 19 years ago and it became a BIG hobby and thanks to ALL the GUYS like YOU GUYS !! I still have a great passion for it and it's YOU GUYS that keep me going. Thanks to each & everyone of you as you are a bunch of STRAIGHT UP !! guys.

I've dealt with Mike several times and each time, it's been a pleasure doing business with him...A great guy!

Claude. :wink:

I read the feed back with the angry face and was like WHAT!

Mike's sent me some great parts and fun to talk to.. sure wish we lived closer!

Great seller and guy!
~Scott

Scott, I thought the same thing when I saw that, that darn little Justin pulled a good one on me. I wish we all lived closer to each other man we'd have one HELLUVA time.!! One of my hearts disires is to meet more of you guys in person. Maybe some day!!

Mike is excellent to deal with. Many times he has offered to help me out with parts that I'm searching for. He even sent me a stupid plastic interior part I was missing for years that irritated me FOR FREE!!

He offers great GN parts at excellent prices!!

Highly recommend

Mike D.

I have bought from Mike i believe it was twice the first time he sent me the part nor even getting paid which of course he did both times. Mike in my book is A+

Mike

I met Mike when needing a complete engine wire harness in 04. Have since purchased parts and BS'd a few times with him. I was very new to the Buick GN and Mike could have sold me anything and would not known any better. Has always steered me in the right direction, even if I did not purchase a part from him. Always sends parts that are better than described.