might have bought something fishy, vin check please

I had a 90 metro that got good mileage. I blew the engine and got a low mile engine. My engine hoist was broke so me and a coworker lifted it out by hand.
FYI If it says Daewoo on it walk away. Aveo has a Daewoo engine in it absolute garbage.

LOL - no sheet.
I thought the same thing about lifting the damned thing out by hand.
I shoulda.
I wasn't thinking clearly when my idiot kid blindsided me about throwing the rod - and I had bigger fish to fry that day.
That and he had it towed to some storage lot - and the vampire bloodsucking storage charges + towing was like already 300 bucks or something.
A good case to be made for vasectomies. ;)

Yeah I have learned to love the geo, at just shy of 100 miles a day driving its the only way to afford the other cars. And there no part that cost more than $300 on the dam thing, I leave it unlocked at all times (they can have the coffee cups of they want) I'll never get a speeding ticket, I never have to wash it, I get to meet all kinds of dirtbag hippies that expect me to pick them up when hitch hiking, if I roll it (impossible at the speeds it reaches) I can just leave it on the side of the road and when I drive the GN or Caddy I fell like I'm in top fuel dragster (only safer as the are made from materials which yield better strength then pot metal)
I also commute 120 miles a day but with the traffic I run through at speeds of 70-80 miles a hour I just don't see the survival rate in a geo being that high (not that a crash will happen) I've commuted for 25 years and now drive a 06 ss monte ls-4 20 mpg I guess i'm getting older but like the comfort of heated leather and air bags It's like russian roulette put your self out there enough time it's bound to come around with all the distractions now talking texting you have to drive for your self and everyone else I like the comfort of a midsize and don't mind spending a little more on gas.All the money in the world is not going to buy one minute of time when it's your time is up .I'm just saying LOL

[quote="hiboom, post: 3369123, member: 26080”] It's like russian roulette put your self out there enough time it's bound to come around with all the distractions now talking texting you have to drive for your self and everyone else [/quote]

Words of wisdom right there.

D

LOL- I drive a 1994 Honda Civic hatchback as my DD. gets 40+ mpg...
Drive back and forth to work on less than a gallon of gas!