might be intrested in selling...

denn454

turbo swimmer
i'm really wanting to get something that costs less so i can spend more money on school, thats the only reason i'm selling. and if i don't sell the car it won't hurt my feelings one bit.

99 regal gs, the 3800 series 2 supercharged one. every option except the gse option, which is just a package with every option.

tan leather seats, perfect condition, well cared for.
power drivers seat
heated seats
monsoon stereo (have 2 12" sony subs and amp i will leave in for extra $300)
dual automatic climate controll
power everything
tinted sunroof
traction control (very good thing)
if you can imagine it, its in this car. and everything works

the problems. right now it has a bad tire pressure sensor and is showing the low tire light, they are fairly inexpensive, or you could just remove the bulb. it doesn't have runflats so its not a big deal. tires are 50-75% the headliner fabric is begining to peal around the sunroof, its about 1" and is easly fixable (i'll probably fix it soon). the paint is in good shape but a little scratched (its a black car, what do you expect) has a handfull of small dents that are only noticeable because its black.

i'm the 2nd owner, i bought it from an older couple that drove from colorado to iowa several times a year in this car, the lady (in her 60's) drove the car 40 some miles to work everyday. so it has 140k miles. they are highway miles and the car absolutely does not show the miles what so ever. it looks like it has 40k and mechanically its as reliable as a car with that many or less miles. in the 6 months i have owned the car i have not had a single mechanicle issue. the tire pres. sensor is the first "problem" the car has had since i've had it. it doesn't burn a drop of oil between changes, tranny fluid is cherry red.

I had switched to a 180 deg. t-stat to help keep it a little cooler and i have also made my own cold air intake, it helped a little performance wise but more importantly i gained 3mpg. typically i see 23mpg, although i have seen as high as 31 mpg on the highway.

i did run it at the bracket races a while back (i can't say no to that...) it ran very consistant 15.6's (in fact i took 2nd palce in this car and didnt' change the dial in all night) all the gtp's and simular cars were running low 16's with the same goodies. don't worry, the car has not been abused aside from those 3 trips to the track. i have all records.

pics on request.

i'd like to get $6,000