Mickey Thompson ET Street drag racing tires

syclone98

I just bought these on March 11th but decided that I want to go with the ET Street Radials instead:

Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels

They're the 17" size (26X11.50-17LT to be exact) and only have 6 passes on them (all from last week at Infineon Raceway).

I paid just under $400 for them and would like to get at least $300 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking.

I am interested - but you have to tell me what rim width and backspacing you used to get them to fit? I have a 17x8 rim with 4.5 backspacing and I am not sure if that would fit or not?

Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that the backspacing is more an issue of whether the rim will fit on the car properly and not whether the tire will fit on the rim.

As for the width of the rim, MT’s website suggests a minimum width of 8.5” (based on the 9.5” tread width of the tire) so your 8” rim might be a little too narrow.

Backspacing is the rim on the car and nothing to do with tire on the rim, however when you get massive tires such as these, you need backspacing to make sure the rim is centered in such a way that the huge tire doesnt rub the fendor or the frame.

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought.

I had them mounted on a 9-1/2" rim and it ended up being a little wider than the tire. My guess is that with an 8" rim they'll be wider than the rim but probably not by much.