Methanol % in w/w fluid?

turbonoma

I'm new to the meth injection scene. I'd like to know how much meth is in -30*w/w fluid? PEACE>Tony :confused:

DR.,

Is washer fluid safe to run??? Just wondering about the dye and all. This seems kind of too easy....and cheap. Any drawbacks?

ANDYS87 said:
DR.,
Is washer fluid safe to run??? Just wondering about the dye and all. This seems kind of too easy....and cheap. Any drawbacks?

Only thing I can tell about w/w fluid is once you start experimenting with it and feel how it works,you'll more than likely wind up going to straight meth. It's a power addiction thing. PEACE>Tony

I'm using w/w fluid cause I use like a gallon a day driving around all over for work and spirited driving.maybe I could get a few more horses and tune for straight alky but this works.Its such an improvement over no water/alky at all.plus its cold out now anyway.

Window Washer has a bit of blue dye in it which I can not see hurting the motor considering its a super fine mist. Hell, race gas has dye in it, my 110 unleaded is red. :eek:

If I had a daily driver, -40 WW fluid would be the ticket since its cheap, almost 50% meth and you can store it behind your seat or in the trunk and not worry about it spilling. But my GN's is barely a 3k a year car so full meth for me. ;)

A lot of Evo 8 using Razors kit run WW fluid, he could comment on that end of it much better than any of us.

super meth

I switched from washer fluid to methanol and will never go back !!! the car ran sooo much better with meth,Hell its only 16.00$ for 5 gallons where iI live
thats enough for a couple of months for my set up .But it is corrsive so make sure its plastic,brass,or stainless steel though out your system

The fluid used has to be compatible with the pump used. Issue 1

The tuneup will change as the concentration of alcohol in the mix changes. Issue 2

The Greedy'ness of the individual changes with the mix amount. If your the greedy type when it comes to turning up the boost.. stay away from mix. Issue 3

Kinda like running 87 octane. Your car will run on it.. but you cant get very greedy with boost. As always.. keep an eye on your scantool for abnormalities in knock retard activity. More so the less octane and higher concentration of mix.

HTH

PS.Best place to start is straight 100% alcohol. Set your benchmark with that. Then go to mixing and see your results. At that time make your decisions.