Metco Spare Tire Alky Tank Brand New

View media item 228I have a brand new Metco Alky tank that I never used..stored in my climate controlled garage for years. The tank is in the original shipping box with the mounting straps. I decided to stay using the coolant overflow tank instead. I paid $270 back then plus shipping. If I don't receive a reasonable offer.. eBay or it's back on the garage shelf. This is the 1st time I post this to sell..
Does it have brass or aluminum fitting? If Brass will you take $230 shipped

Brass...and I paid $270 plus shipping back then. I expect an offer a bit more than what I paid for it.. or I'll have my son eBay it or it'll go back on the shelf. I just posted it last night on the Alky section and a few minutes ago on parts for sale(a member is also interested in it from the Alky section). This tank has been out of production for 8 years...and it can sit on my garage shelf for another 8 years. I'm looking for a fair price offer (NOS) appreciate in value over time.. not trying to gouge... will NOT take any loss..I'll let this post (age) for a week...the tank is worth something to the right buyer...

These tanks work great! Been running my alky with one for quite a few years now. Pump is mounted by the bumper. I did find some alky compatible fuel cell foam to stuff in it to prevent it sloshing around.