NavyBlueRegal

Either far from a long shot but’s worth the try does anyone’s have a Metco fuel cell tank available, much appreciated!

I have 2 nos Metco fuel cells, if you're still looking. pm sent

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618-004610_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618-004610_Gallery.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20230618-004607_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618-004607_Gallery.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 74
Brad and bluet-type, I've got you in line. This is NavyBlueRegal's thread, so I want to give him first crack, since Metco fuel cells are extremely hard to find nowadays, especially nos ones. I'll give him a few more days, if I still don't hear from him, I'll reach out to you guys.

I became the owner of the last one that Metco had as a display piece (with the pump housing) last month at the Bowling Green Nationals. I had been looking for years.

Bryan

I am looking for the one without the pump housing. If successful in getting one without the housing mine will be up for sale
Mine has the pump housing with a cap. I use the Metco tank as spare e85 fuel.

I am looking for the one without the pump housing. If successful in getting one without the housing mine will be up for sale
Mine has the pump housing with a cap. I use the Metco tank as spare e85 fuel.
I like to see pics of your setup.

I like to see pics of your setup.
The tank is the same one pictured above for the fuel pump. I put a metal cover to seal the tank air tight. I bungie corded the tank into wheel well. When you want to empty the tank you use one of those cheap battery pumps and empty into the gas tank. Spare tire ia strapped down in trunk. Simple-no cutting or screwing.