Mendon Dust off

fastaz6

R & S TURBO BUICK RACING
May 6* - 44th Annual Old Car "Dust Off" Mendon-Kiwanis & Three Rivers Restorers Club , Mendon High School Parking Lot - Mendon, MI , Jerry or Mary: (269) 649-1335

i know it is short notice but hey. i know there will be 2 GNs there it would be cool if we could get more. they are expecting like 800 cars and some 5000 spectators.

i can get directions for any one there is no cost to get in with a car but spectators there is dont remember how much.

and it starts at 8 am and i am told that you may want to get there early.

thanks chris

hey guys

come on it would be sweet if we could get some more of us they are talking the corvette club of michigan and there should be some Rustangs opps mustangs there

I was already planning on taking my 86 GN. It would be good to see other GN's there, I usually make the show in Mendon but have never seen another
GN there. I will look for you tomorrow.

hey

well my plans did not work out i am a nursing student and was on call and got called in. but hey it is kewl to see some other people from around here. but any way there is another big show this friday and sat. in coldwater at the fairgrounds. mabey friday if you r up to it u can come to sturgis and we could all cruise over there and around town. were about are you in k zoo i go up there to school on w. main

chris