KIRBAN BARGAINS ROUND THREE

Dennis Kirban

As usual its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com referring to the code assigned to the part(s) you want. Paypal is what I perfer. I am not into photos so read descriptions carefully. My track record is pretty good without messing with photos. Prices listed INCLUDE UPS GROUND to the basic 48 states. PA BUYERS add 6% sales tax!

3-AA I have one good used Cardone reproduction brake accumulator bowl. Normal retail is $179.95. Own this one for $100. One thing that is worth having as a spare in the trunk.

3-BB I have one brand new set of the black 1984-1987 GN headlite bezels reproduction never used normal retail is around $179.95 a pair. Own this to your door for just $145.00. (You save a few bucks) I got these on a trade.

3-CC For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have a glossy black face factory am/fm with cassette. No idea if it works looks real nice nothing missing or busted or cracked. A cheap gamble at $22.

3-DD For the 1986-1987 Turbo regal with console shift a good used original shifter cable. This is the one that goes from the shifter to the transmission. Cheap at $26.

3-FF Old timers may recall our faster window kit. I got a brand new kit with directions cheap at $26. I can't recall by memory how it worked but it is a plug in set up.

3-GG For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used hollow 36mm front sway bar with brand new bushings included. Biggest bar I am aware of that fits the factory way up front. Same one I run on my personal car. Price is $138.00

3-HH An ATR part brand new for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal in their catalog their technical name for it was Radiator pressurized system. Basically it blocks off air flow from passing around the radiator. Never used with hardware. Consists of metal pieces formed. No directons...so it takes someone more technical than me to figure how to install it. Their catalog shows it for $89.95 you can own it for $38.

3-JJ For the 1984-1987 regals all models a brand new in the wrapper pair of GM door sills. Just $95 takes the pair.

3-KK A recalibrated 145 analog speedo with our decal in place shows 74,300 miles. Plus we wil include a good used fold down rear license plate bracket. Booth items for $175 to your door.

3-LL Similalr to above only this recalibrated 145 speedo shows 80,800 miles again comes with a bonus item the flip down rear license plate bracket for $175 for both to your door.

Note these fold down rear license plate brackets is something our cars should have had as it eliminates fuel spillage on those precious GM $900 plus rear fillers,

3-MM You get two real nice like new Buick Motorsport black vinyl fender covers. Three color design just like the Buick motorsport logo with power six logo. We used to sell them but company folded up years ago. Kinda rare I guess price is $34 for both.

3-OO Pair in the GM box for those that collect GM boxes & bags the real deal pair of 3.8 sfi hood emblems. Cheap at $45 to your door. They are brand new.

Remember all prices listed above include UPS ground to the basic 48 states. However if you reside in PA you must ad 6% sales tax to total. In any case email me first to be certian item(s) is still available. Thanz for your interest.

On a side note our Open House is next month, April 14th from 9 am until 3 pm. Location is 6201 Kellers Church Road Plumsteadville, PA 18949. Lots of tagged and bagged used parts, and discounted new parts. The Yum Yum donuts are on order. Always a hit. We have some neat door prizes already. Their will be a brand new 2012 GS Regal there courtsey of Peruzzi Buick/GMC and local customer Russ, who is fortunate enough to have two GNs that have a GNX suspension in them. (One kit was actually installed by Richard Clark a few years back I just sold them the car). This new GS is black and will be available for test drives, providing you have a valid drivers license! The GS has been getting great reviews from the magazines. Since its black you will be able to compare how far Buick has come putting down black paint since they did the 1987 Grand Nationals versus the new GS ones! I am sure the difference is noticeable.

Also on display Russ is bring his completely rebuilt 3.8 sfi turbo engine for those to see. This is engine is a showcase by itself knowing how particular Russ is. Event happens rain or shine. Snow is unlikely, since we have had less than 5 inches for the entire winter season 2011-2012!

On a side note our Open House is next month, April 14th from 9 am until 3 pm. Location is 6201 Kellers Church Road Plumsteadville, PA 18949. Snow is unlikely, since we have had less than 5 inches for the entire winter season 2011-2012!

Great Dennis, now we're sure to get snow!

3-MM You get two real nice like new Buick Motorsport black vinyl fender covers. Three color design just like the Buick motorsport logo with power six logo. We used to sell them but company folded up years ago. Kinda rare I guess price is $34 for both.

Any pics? Interested..

i dont have paypal i need an address to send u a money order or i can just wire it to u LMK so i can send the payment out

To bring everyone up to speed...those that I am holding items for have been told I am holding them. My info says its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your requests...

do not send any money unless I have stated I am holding it for you.

I will give update on what has been sold. Thus far door sills, brake bowl, fender covers, faster window kit atr part al l been spoken for.

Its difficult to keep everyone happy......I do my best......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

adding to the confusion is some email me and post here, most use their email name so I have no idea who is who....and this is a very small segment of what I do.

Kirban update

WH-1 is correct was first to respond for door sills and I have made him aware he owns them once I get payment....he did respond first problem is his response bounced to another page on my emails and I did not realize someone at 3 am responded..

Its not like any of us here on earth is perfect....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

On the other hand its good to have customers wanting the parts......

Just sent u a pm with my phone # call me so i can send payment i dont have pay pal but can wire it for quick delivery same day

please let me know where to send you the money order thanks for 3mm... I was first in line and would like to send payment