Maybe selling whats it worth? GMHT centerfold car

I think you could get somewhere in the high teens for the car and maybe a little more with the right buyer. I think it will take a special buyer for the "other the black" paint but the car appears to be clean and nicely done with a good amount of upgrades. I think ebay would be the place to get the car sold.

I'm not going to throw out a number of what "I think" it should be worth. My opinion on a price doesn't mean chit & neither should any of these other so called Buick experts on here. Because, you know what? A car is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay.

The only problem I see with you getting a good price out of the cars is.... there is WAYYYY too much personal taste flare about it. The average joe looking for an '87 GN is not going to want two tone paint, blue wire loom running everywhere(which I will say is epic ricer gay:() leather seats, & flashy chrome.

The average joe looking to buy a GN wants black. 'Nuff said. GLWS!!:cool:

$15-20k as it sits. If you were serious about getting the most out of the sale you could remove all the flash and sell it seperately and put the car back to nearly stock. Buy a stock long block clean it up and drop it in and sell yours for $6-7k.

I'm not going to throw out a number of what "I think" it should be worth. My opinion on a price doesn't mean chit & neither should any of these other so called Buick experts on here. Because, you know what? A car is worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay.

The only problem I see with you getting a good price out of the cars is.... there is WAYYYY too much personal taste flare about it. The average joe looking for an '87 GN is not going to want two tone paint, blue wire loom running everywhere(which I will say is epic ricer gay:() leather seats, & flashy chrome.

The average joe looking to buy a GN wants black. 'Nuff said. GLWS!!:cool:

$15-20k as it sits. If you were serious about getting the most out of the sale you could remove all the flash and sell it seperately and put the car back to nearly stock. Buy a stock long block clean it up and drop it in and sell yours for $6-7k.

X2!!!!!!!!!!

$13,000 seems really on the low side. I would definitely lose the epic ricer gay blue loom and look for a niche buyer. The car looks really nice and well taken cared of. Being in a magazine is nice and would increase the value of it somehow, even ever so slightly.