May I have your opinions?

Richbel

Just bought. 1986 Buick Regal grand national. T-top, clean car fax. I have gotten some documentation from the previous owner. bought new in NJ. 32000 original miles. original paint. original interior. I just changed the bumper fillers. only items changed since new was battery and tires. Factory undercoating by Rustmiser. The car is in pristine condition. I also gave it a tune up and oil change. Ice cold air R-12. Great RPO codes in trunk. I paid for it but, I don't think there are many unmolested ones like this left.

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG
    1,000 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2844.JPG
    IMG_2844.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2841.JPG
    IMG_2841.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 188
From what I can see it looks real nice. I like the digital dashes. Any other plans for the car or just leave it as is?

I started to look for this car about a year ago, I was very picky about what I wanted. Original unrestored with less than 30000 miles. I looked at some real junk that people wanted a mint for. I plan on keeping her all original, I just put on the original Eagle GT's friday, and had her buffed. wow its amazing how that laquer looks after a good buffing

Attachments

• IMG_3062.jpg
    IMG_3062.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 173
Very sharp! Congrats!

Since you plan on keeping it original I would start by servicing the Powermaster brake system immediately and every six months thereafter. It appears your fluid is long overdue for a change (fluid too dark) and the passenger side reservoir is overfilled. If you were to try and depressurize the system with an overfilled reservoir, brake fluid will leak out and make a mess or worse get on your paint. Do a search on Powermaster maintenance and post up questions if needed.

Beautiful car, shitty location for a picture!

IMG_3045.jpg IMG_2959.jpg IMG_2958.jpg IMG_2961.jpg IMG_2995.JPG IMG_3007.jpg Thanks guys!! Here's a few more photos of her, along with my first Buick. Also a Regal t-top car. I was 16 when I had my first one. took me until now that I'm 40 to get the second one.

Very sharp! Congrats!

Since you plan on keeping it original I would start by servicing the Powermaster brake system immediately and every six months thereafter. It appears your fluid is long overdue for a change (fluid too dark) and the passenger side reservoir is overfilled. If you were to try and depressurize the system with an overfilled reservoir, brake fluid will leak out and make a mess or worse get on your paint. Do a search on Powermaster maintenance and post up questions if needed.
Thank You. sounds good..