May 2003 GM Hight Tech Performance Mag

My .02!

It would be nice to see more TR related articles, but I would also really like to see some articles on Syclones and Typhoons as well as B-body cars (Impala SS and 9C1 Caprice).... There is really very little variety in the mag and IMHO if you are going to call the mag GM High Tech Performance you have to feature other cars besides F-bodies or the mag should be called F-body High Tech Performance.... Hell, I haven't even seen a Vette featured in a while and there are plenty of C4s and C5s that could be featured.... It would also be great to see some build-ups in the mag.... I would love to see the build-up of a single or twin turbo SBC V8 that uses an aftermarket block and heads (maybe a Dart, Motown, or Bowtie block with AFR or Dart heads) and a nice fuel management system like a FAST or DFI Gen 7+ and a comparison of the different parts you can use for the build-up would be nice.... The key is variety (aka the spice of life) cause it can get boring reading the same damn tech articles and about the same cars (I like F-bodies, but it gets old seeing them in the mag all the time and no other types of cars/trucks).... I hope Johnny Hunkins is reading this and seriously takes some of what was said for serious consideration because I do really like the mag, but it can be so much better if he would just listen to what some of the readers want and shows some more variety.... I understand the money aspect, but if he featured more cars I'm sure more people would start to subscribe (or get a new subscription that they may have canceled).... Regardless I will still subscribe to the mag because it is the only mag that talks about GM fuel injected cars exclusively and once in a while I see a TR or something else that is not an F-body!

THERE HAS TO BE A LOT OF MAGAZINES ABOUT F BODIES AND OTHER CHEVYS.........

................THEIR OWNERS ARE PRETTY THICK! :p