MAXEFFORT works Just sayin 9.64@139.72 Plfile

BobbyBuick

Thanks Eric for the latest and Steve car ran flawless first time out

Attachments

• LogFilelast.dat
    98.8 KB · Views: 74
plfp.JPG

Thats stock fuel lines with dual XPs .I have my base set at 36PSI on one pump until I let the transbrake off then go to 2 pumps.96LB injectors @80%DC,HP71 billet turbo,Solid roller,TA headers,Champion GN1s ,bradco convertor,3.5"stock style Downpipe,400 turbo,max effort and scanmaster.I really like the AFX wideband I just put in the car complete with boiler stye boost gauge.Bob, Thanks for your help Too! you can see in the PL file Im pushing my WB numbers down as I drive down the track and it seems to like it

looks like it leans out at the top of second gear, should look into that.

any sort of boost controller or adjuster gizmo's in use?

Bob

What kind of cam specs? This thing lives it's life above 6000RPM!

looks like it leans out at the top of second gear, should look into that.

any sort of boost controller or adjuster gizmo's in use?

Bob
Yea I dont know why but I do know that when I turn the correction OFF it picks up a tenth.the correction was turned ON and at 110MPH richening the mixture

Yea I dont know why but I do know that when I turn the correction OFF it picks up a tenth.the correction was turned ON and at 110MPH richening the mixture
It's because the correction function is making a very large correction to the fueling. You could turn it off and then reconfigure the base fuel settings for WOT fuel to get you closer to your desired target without as much correction, then when you turn the correction back on it will not have to work as hard. Based on the data you have there, the correction is at about +17 or +18 in first and second gear, and +14 in 3rd gear. You could use that data to increase your WOT fuel by about +15 or so in its base setting and the AFC correction should be much smaller afterwards.

top of 1st BLMs 137 or 7%
Top of 2nd BLMs 150 way to high you are correct 17%
Top of third BLMs back down to 143 11%
I was trying to tune around the lower fuel pressure to keep the volume up
looks like I need to add a number, two is I have left in the chip or start cranking FP
I would rather add the numbers and keep the pressure down
Thanks for the input