Massive O2 reduction during decel

Warp6

Mine since '92
Is it normal for me to see -25 on O2 Correction during decelleration? I can putter around town under throttle and have little to no correction but if I lift off the throttle it goes maximum -25 Correction. This doesn't seem normal to me. FYI- running classic FAST

What flash version are you running? Some of the later ones have decel enleanment which will turn the injectors off when TPS is below idle threshold and rpm is at least 500 above idle rpm.

Here's my closed loop parameters

Attachments

• Close loop parameters.jpg
    Close loop parameters.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 126
What flash version are you running? Some of the later ones have decel enleanment which will turn the injectors off when TPS is below idle threshold and rpm is at least 500 above idle rpm.
My CCOM build

Attachments

• CCOM about.jpg
    CCOM about.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 119
Sorry, I didn't see it was a Classic FAST. You can play with the VE Table to get the A/F better. you will know if you get too lean because the car will backfire on decel. If you want to play with or eliminate the correction, I would go to the correction limits and modify the bottom row. Why do you have such a long closed loop delay? This could get you in trouble if the car ever stalled at the track. Your tune must be real close to have those gain and max step settings

It's set like that because I don't know any better. It's a GCT file from someone else, who got it from someone else etc.

What settings would you recommend? Thanks for the replies.

Use whatever works best. I usually leave the delays around 10 second and run the gain and step higher unless the tune is real close.

Don't sweat the -25% correction on decel. It's pretty common. As long as you can tip back into the throttle without a hesitation when doing so it won't have any negative impact. If you tip back into it, it should immediately zero the correction as it begins applying enrichment fuel.