Mark Jackson Strethched I.Cooler F/S!!

3.8L V-8 eater

Hi, to all :smile:

I have up for sale a Mark Jackson stretched intercooler. I put this on the car last summer and ran it till the off season last year. Since my motor is apart and at the machine shop and I'm going to offer this for sale. It was painted a nice flat black and only has a few scrathches on the side but otherwise looks great!! This was pressure tested before me putting it on last summer and has not incurred any damage since I've owned it!!

There are a few minor dents in the fins and a couple on the tubes, but again it was pressure tested and my car ran very well with it.

I do not have a passenger side bracket to go with this. I have a borrowed one from a friend that has to get returned to him. Would not be hard to fab one and I can take pictures and measurments of the bracket to help the new owner get one made.

The last 2 pics are from last summer right before I put it on. The others I took today, but condition is the same either way!!

Price is $350.00 + shipping!!!

Attachments

• DSCF2797.jpg
    DSCF2797.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 976
  • DSCF2798.JPG
    DSCF2798.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 975
  • DSCF2796.JPG
    DSCF2796.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 974
  • DSCF2378.JPG
    DSCF2378.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 969
  • DSCF2381.JPG
    DSCF2381.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 972
Does the front sway bar need to be removed to use this SLIC?

Going through this very same question with a guy who is interested in the I.C.

Don't have a motor in my car right now and I removed my sway bar even before getting this cooler.

To me if the sway bar runs in front of the stock intercooler and not under it you could drill a hole on each side of the strethched I.C. shroud and let the sway run through and it would be fine.

I used to have one of these many years ago. It's a very nice I.C. but isn't designed to be used with a front swaybar. I can probably be modified. I think the price is a deal and can't believe someone hasn't snapped it up.

Neal

I used to have one of these many years ago. It's a very nice I.C. but isn't designed to be used with a front swaybar. I can probably be modified. I think the price is a deal and can't believe someone hasn't snapped it up.

Neal

In what way would it need to be modified?? Shroud or is there more to it than that???