Mark Jackson Strethched I.Cooler F/S!!

You'd have to modify the shroud ie: make a hole for the swaybar and probably notch the front of thew I/C core also.

Neal

You'd have to modify the shroud ie: make a hole for the swaybar and probably notch the front of thew I/C core also.

Neal

There is a lip that goes around the I.C. on the front for the shroud to slide onto so this lip would need to be notched in the same place you modify the shroud for the sway bar to pass through. The lip is probably not even a half inch tall, so wondering if notching that lip would even need to be done???

Going to revive this thread again!! Still trying to straighten things out with the motor that I had built and the IC is still out of the car.

I had a machine shop make a passenger side bracket identical to the original that was borrowed. This one is made of thicker steel and more sturdy!!!

Price is still $325.00 shipped, but no has everything needed to put it on and go!!!

Nice piece for this money!!!!

I have a MJ intercooler and run the front sway bar. The shroud gets notched and the mounting flange gets tweaked with a dremel and the sway bar will clear. Very easy to do.

Great price.

Mike

I was wondering on the blue coupler hoses, on them they say RPS, what does it stand for can't read the full small writing, thanks.