March schedule of events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got real excited for this. planning the trip up from florida as we speak. should be a great time!

This is to make everyone aware of the day by day schedule so you can make your plans to attend accordingly:

Monday 15th: (9am-7pm)
We will be doing parts testing as well as having the dyno running all day long. The main point of Monday is to provide testing courtesy of Precision Turbo & Engine. We will have test vehicles that Precision will be providing turbos and hardware to test old turbos against the new line of Precision turbos. This will be able to show actual HP difference between what someone currently has vs the newest technology from PT&E. After which the test turbos will be deeply discounted for those maybe wanting to make a purchase. (Details to come so don't even ask right now).;)

Tuesday 16th: (9am-7pm)
We will continue to have parts testing as well as vendors that will be on site selling their stuff so please support them in their effort. We will have lunch between 12noon and 1 courtesy of ZDDPlus. At 1pm we will begin the Tech sessions with all invited guests until we end in the evening. Dyno will be available from 9am until 11am.

Wednesday 17th 1.(9am-11am) 2.(1pm - 7pm)
1. We will have a round table discussion with all tech speakers so the you will be able to ask them follow up questions you might have forgotten from the day before. If you want to caravan from Burlington to Piedmont Dragway courtesy of the Alamance and Guilford county sheriffs dept. please be ready to leave around noon. The meeting location will be finalized soon.
2. We will be going to Piedmont Dragway which will be open for TNT from 1pm until 7pm.

Thursday 18th (12noon - 7pm)
This will be strictly a TNT day for anyone wanting track time. Richards shop will still be available for anyone that maybe missed the first half of the week and still would like to do some parts and dyno testing.

Friday 19th (11am - 7pm)
We will open the gates at the track at 10am to allow for anyone wanting to come in and park and ready to make time runs or get set up for the swap meet or commercial vending. We will start times runs at 11am and we will have 2 rounds of qualifying for ALL categories to get ready for the race on Saturday. We will however run Tag Team race Friday and Saturday so get ready to laugh hard... This day we will give away a set of 255/60/15 Mickey Thompson drag radial tires with your entry into the $10 raffle with no limit. We will also have 50/50 and doorprize drawings. The tire giveaway will be at 6pm and you MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN or we will draw another winning ticket so don't throw your tickets away.

Saturday 20th (11am - finish)
We will open the gates at 10am and qualifying will begin at 11am. We will again have 2 rounds of qualifying for those that feel that they may need it. We will begin racing as soon as 2nd round of qualifying is completed. This day we will be giving away the XFI system with your entry into the $10 raffle with no limit. We will also have 50/50 and doorprize drawings. The XFI giveaway will be at 4pm and you MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN or we will draw another winning ticket so don't throw your tickets away.

If I forgot something or if a schedule change takes place it will be posted on here. This should give everyone enough time to make their travel plans accordingly. Also don't forget about the Fair being in town from Tuesday thru Saturday for the family courtesy of ZDDPlus.

Good luck and I will see everyone in March!!
If you have any questions either PM me or send email to:
turbobuicknats@hotmail.com
Will there be somewhere you can leave an enclosed trailor with car at both locations?

It would be best to leave the enclosed trailer for the first 3 days in downtown burlington at the Western Electric plant. Not enuff room on Faucette Lane.

This is to make everyone aware of the day by day schedule so you can make your plans to attend accordingly:

Monday 15th: (9am-7pm)
We will be doing parts testing as well as having the dyno running all day long. The main point of Monday is to provide testing courtesy of Precision Turbo & Engine. We will have test vehicles that Precision will be providing turbos and hardware to test old turbos against the new line of Precision turbos. This will be able to show actual HP difference between what someone currently has vs the newest technology from PT&E. After which the test turbos will be deeply discounted for those maybe wanting to make a purchase. (Details to come so don't even ask right now).;)

Is someone going to post the turbo 411?

Is someone going to post the turbo 411?

Yes, Patrick Rubio (RUQWKNF) from Precision Turbo & Engine will be posting here as soon as he works out all the logistics of what they are going to be doing. You won't be disappointed....

I'm working on everything now guys and gals.
I hope to have my post put up asap.
Stay tuned.

Patrick

It would be best to leave the enclosed trailer for the first 3 days in downtown burlington at the Western Electric plant. Not enuff room on Faucette Lane.
Clint, need to get the address to the electric plant and what time are the gates going to be opened for entry, reason is that I am thinking about leaving on Sunday nite. Thanks jr.

The address to the Western electric plant is:

204 Graham-Hopedale Road
Burlington, NC 27215.

Google Maps

Trying to get the gates opened by 8am on Monday Morning.

maybe next year?

It's a long haul from SoCal to NC, and the Toy isn't up to it yet.
Next year, the car should be healthy enough. Even then, I'll have to be feeling tough, or maybe I'll get the car more enclosed.
101_1440-small-300x156.jpg

1961 Corvair with '87 fwd 3.8 midships. Turbocharger still in its future.
have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.