March madness spring cleaning....

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
all parts are USED.....

1. caspers audible detonation indicator 25.00

2. GN/ floor shifted cars twin 2 1/16 gauge pod with VDO black 100-250 temp and VDO 0-80 oil pressure- some scratches on the bezels, pictures are worth 1000 words GOOD CONDITION-

I dont have the sending units to sell with these gauges, i need them for my GNX dash cluster in my 87 T that im putting together-
25.00 for the pod with gauges, low price to off set the VDO sending units from summit.

3. Dual a-pillar for GN- has the caspers black knock gauge in it, VGC- 10.00 for pillar, 30.00 for the gauge,

4. VDO 8 grand black faced tach 3" face 3 3/4 bezel VGC - excellent- condition-
looks to be steering column mount with a hose clamp? 40.00

5. 1 weld draglite for the front, its a 15x6 3" bs very good condition make offer i am not 100% of the width, need to dismount tire to find out, or find part number.....
6. NOS kit 275.00 with tb up pipe
7. mirrors, guages,interior plastics,front and rear bumper fillers, tail lights, GN rads, timing covers, dashes, dash harnesses, t-type wheels, 85 GN/ black t-type wheels,GN dash cover,lots more..... just ask

Looking to sell parts to pay off a few bills

BW

Dual a-pillar for GN- has the caspers black knock gauge in it, VGC- 10.00 for pillar, 30.00 for the gauge

If it's a good gauge and works, I'll take it and the pillar holder.

works fine, no wires with the gauge but all you do is wire it straight to the ECM. i will email you a pic

BW

"1. caspers audible detonation indicator 25.00"

How much shipped to 67060?

Let me know, and also if you paypal???

Squid

for you buddy, 29.00 shipped

i dont have paypal setup for recieving, but i really appreciate usps postal money order.

thanks
BW

can you send me a pic of the console gauge pod with the 2 gauges please?Please post the pic here.I am interested Thanks!

i can email the pic to you

some reason, i try and crop the pic, it seems to widen the page.

console gauges look real nice, not messed up, but a few scratches. a lil cleaning and well worth the money.
29.00 shipped for that too. no wiring, i dont have the lights either.

maybe one of the other guys in this post can post the pic, im sure the pod is in the pic
BW

actually i need to find out what "chris" wants-

he posted first, im sure he will want it...too cheap to pass up.

i would like to sell the pillar with the gauge anyway, will let you know
BW

pillar & knock gauge

Dual a-pillar for GN- has the caspers black knock gauge in it, VGC- 10.00 for pillar, 30.00 for the gauge

I'm in for both , how much shipped to 47022.

Looking for drivers sider 85-87 marker light, does NOT have to be in perfect condition! Just need something to fill the hole from a car wash removing and destroying mine.

Re: pillar & knock gauge

Originally posted by chris

I'm in for both , how much shipped to 47022.

45.00 shipped

I will PM you my address

carguykeith- the one next to the head light correct? I will pull one out, and get back with you.
edit: i asssume black out trim?

BW

Originally posted by 84T-typeMike
can you send me a pic of the console gauge pod with the 2 gauges please?Please post the pic here.I am interested Thanks!

went ahead and sent you 4 pics of the center console pod with gauges
BW

I meant to post Sorry,My email is not working,acct not set up right or something.$29.00 shipped sound good.Send me PM with your info so I can get a MO out.Thanks

Re: Re: pillar & knock gauge

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.

carguykeith- the one next to the head light correct? I will pull one out, and get back with you.
edit: i asssume black out trim?

BW

Either or really, I don't mind sanding and painting a chrome one if that's what is available. Oh and yes the one next to the headlight is what I am after.