March Madness Special!!

Hartline Perf.

Save Money NOW on Our March Madness Special!

XFI Complete Package Special ~ $ 1800.00*
*with the Purchase of Any Set of Injectors.
Includes: XFI, Adapter Harness, Wideband O2, 3 Bar MAP, O2 Bung, Communication Cable, USB to Serial Port Adapter, Software, "Custom Start Up Program", and follow up Tech Support!

XFI Special.png

Special Good Thru March 30th

More March Madness Specials!!!

FREE Actuator with Any Turbo Order ($80.00 Value)
PTE Actuator.jpg

$50.00 Off AMS1000 Boost Controller
AMS1000 Boost Controller.jpg

Holly, what kinda deal if injectors aren't needed?

We have Several XFI Complete Package Specials......
$1,900.00 = The NEW XFI 2.0 (w/Self Learn Feature), Adapter Harness, 3 Bar MAP, O2 Sensor, O2 Bung, O2 Connection Cable, Communication Cable, USB to Serial Port Adapter, Software, CUSTOM Start Up Program INSTALLED in your XFI and Follow Up Tech Support.
Additional options with Complete Package Deal...
$2,050.00 w/Internal Logger
$2,085.00 w/Internal Logger and Long Lead Adapter Harness (36" of wire to mount under passenger seat and other places).
$2,135.00 w/Internal Logger, Long Lead Adapter Harness, and Thumbwheel Seletor for Multiple Programs.

*Remember, we don't just sell the Product we provide you with Tech Support!!!!

Holly, i have one more question, there's a member on the board that has a unit for sale that he bought in feb part number 201003 serial number 10766, how much would it be to get a startup program with my injector/turbo combo if i boutght it? thanks
dale

Holly, i have one more question, there's a member on the board that has a unit for sale that he bought in feb part number 201003 serial number 10766, how much would it be to get a startup program with my injector/turbo combo if i boutght it? thanks
dale

PM SENT